how come in rank

#1gamerk9-16Posted 4/23/2013 7:34:29 PM
there's no option for stock because i hate doing time :/ just curious
#2Q_BlahPosted 4/23/2013 7:44:28 PM
your stuck with 3 mins time. Cant do anything about that in rank. Its terrible, that's why most people play quick match.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#3hyperknees91Posted 4/23/2013 7:44:31 PM
I guess to prevent the first person to get his level 3 from winning most of the time?
---
PSN tag hyperknees
#4gameghy555Posted 4/23/2013 9:01:04 PM
Stock could be best option if they made it so the stock points are shared. Shared stock would work better.

Also, timed is broken. Some characters combos are so long that it takes up a ridiculous amount of time.
---
PSN: MoHSalim
http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
#5EX_BortthogPosted 4/23/2013 9:44:04 PM
Also, timed is broken. Some characters combos are so long that it takes up a ridiculous amount of time.

Yo, I don't think you know long because AP bursts limit this

At best you have 10 to 15 seconds out of 180 gone in a game w/o HP and just kills matter

Try BB, AH or GG where you have 99 seconds and theres 10 to 30 second combos where you HAVE HP and less HP at time up then your opponent is a loss

Timed is perfect for Rank because of level 3s. It wouldn't be about skill or outkilling, it would be get level 3 opponent can do nothing win game because stock
---
#1 Cactus
#6gamerk9-16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 2:56:50 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

Yo, I don't think you know long because AP bursts limit this

At best you have 10 to 15 seconds out of 180 gone in a game w/o HP and just kills matter

Try BB, AH or GG where you have 99 seconds and theres 10 to 30 second combos where you HAVE HP and less HP at time up then your opponent is a loss

Timed is perfect for Rank because of level 3s. It wouldn't be about skill or outkilling, it would be get level 3 opponent can do nothing win game because stock

BBCSX (Blazblue continuum shift Extended) that has some long a combos especially when when you fight makoto or ragna where after there combo is done they can grab you into a new one :P
#7EX_BortthogPosted 4/24/2013 3:16:37 AM
BBCSX (Blazblue continuum shift Extended) that has some long a combos especially when when you fight makoto or ragna where after there combo is done they can grab you into a new one :P

Not command/catch grab resets in BB are lol because BB has the second longest grab tech time I've seen in any fighter which is saying something, but a decent Tager with meter and magnetized opponents can sneakily RC and Atomic Collider into remagnetizion reset which made me happy that Tager didn't have combos until EX and I simply outsmarted my opponent. Now its 6A? k dial a BnB

Only fighter with longer is Anarchy Reigns with a whopping 2 full seconds of "you didn't hit O? You deserve this" hilarity that the community hates
---
#1 Cactus
#8ButKevinBaconPosted 4/24/2013 11:56:02 AM
Same reason it has items