The worst character

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Who's dead bottom tier? - Results (151 votes)
Sir Daniel
19.21% (29 votes)
Radec
30.46% (46 votes)
Toro
29.8% (45 votes)
Jak
20.53% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The weakest?
3 years ago#2
At least all of the others have options for dealing with ranged attackers.
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
3 years ago#3
Jak, yes Radek is a bit worse in some ways, but I think Jak is the worst because they had so much potential with his moves and character and used all of the worst stuff and gave him bad supers.
PSN howling_red
3 years ago#4
so i main wanna the worst characters XD now it will be more satisfying when i win with toro :D
3 years ago#5
I hope the people voting Jak aren't serious.
PSN: RadRed
3 years ago#6
You should see the amounts of Kratos', Dantes, and Raidens I make rage with the Jak Attack.
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
3 years ago#7
Toro for sure. His supers suck and his ap gain isn't as good as someone like Kratos or Raiden.

He is meant for 2v2 or FFA not 1v1.
PSN tag hyperknees
3 years ago#8
Toro is worse than Jak. Jak's level 1 at least comes out quickly and can catch people with a read. Toro's lvl 1 is slow as hell, and can be avoided on reaction. Jak's level 2 is more reliable than Toro's, and Jak's level 3 is obviously better.

Toro is the worst character because he has the worst supers, and this is the primary reason.
3 years ago#9
DireProphecy posted...
Toro is worse than Jak. Jak's level 1 at least comes out quickly and can catch people with a read. Toro's lvl 1 is slow as hell, and can be avoided on reaction. Jak's level 2 is more reliable than Toro's, and Jak's level 3 is obviously better.

Toro is the worst character because he has the worst supers, and this is the primary reason.

As much as i hate to say it its so true we can only hope for a buff in the future :/
3 years ago#10
Jak was decent at the start of the game but he has been degraded immensely since then

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived