Is Radec fun to use?

#1ChaosCreativityPosted 4/24/2013 4:21:56 PM
Just curious because almost every Radec player runs to a corner and spams sniper and I was thinking "are they actually having fun?"

So... Is playing as Radec actually fun?
#2judgementaeonPosted 4/24/2013 4:32:58 PM
For non spammers like me, yep ^_^
---
WATCH. NOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdm0rE3nWU
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
#3gamerk9-16Posted 4/24/2013 4:39:58 PM
i decide to try radec after my friend showed me a few combo's and he is fun when you know what your doing :D
#4geneocidePosted 4/24/2013 5:22:42 PM
Radec has a corner AP burst combo a great closing in and running away game. But the issue is you have to be able to utilize all of his tools, else you just turn into a toward square spammer. And his sniper rifle is amazing if you know how to position 5 feet away and capitalize on the Tech chase.

But no. The average Radec is terrible. And I only play Radec alot because he is like Hitler.......>.>
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#5G-ScythePosted 4/24/2013 5:36:30 PM
That's all I do when I play Radec (which is rare). I only try other stuff when they get up close.

Me spamming itself isn't fun, but winning with that strategy makes me laugh. Especially if I get hate mail.

Also I only do 2v2, so its basically like I'm a stage hazard as well as a target, while my partner takes advantage of the opponents ignoring him and coming to me
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#6ChaosCreativity(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:58:08 PM
G-Scythe posted...
Also I only do 2v2, so its basically like I'm a stage hazard as well as a target, while my partner takes advantage of the opponents ignoring him and coming to me

That's true, he's really helpful when he does it as a partner.
#7DavidgraymanPosted 4/24/2013 7:02:32 PM
Yes and no

Its an uphill struggle, which makes it more satisfying when you win. Also of all characters in this game Radec is the most heavily influenced by stage selection, lag and character matchups
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#8geneocidePosted 4/24/2013 7:52:51 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Yes and no

Its an uphill struggle, which makes it more satisfying when you win. Also of all characters in this game Radec is the most heavily influenced by stage selection, lag and character matchups

He also feels like the most balanced.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 4/24/2013 8:15:46 PM
geneocide posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Yes and no

He also feels like the most balanced.

Why?
#10taoxadasaPosted 4/24/2013 8:37:00 PM
Radec is one of my favorite characters to play as.

I don't spam though...
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!