Nightstryk3r619 posted...
G-Scythe posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
G-Scythe posted...
Crabhammar posted...
I don't like his Level 3.

There is also a crab with a hammer in the background

Is there some guy's wrath in the background too!? :D

Everyone who posts in this topic is referenced in his Level 3 in some way.

I'm intrigued.... Do tell.

if your name references something, that will appear amongst the chaos in the background
for you, it'll be a little more challenging. I guess a demon will get striked from a shadow.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#22Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/24/2013 10:58:05 PM
G-Scythe posted...
if your name references something, that will appear amongst the chaos in the background
for you, it'll be a little more challenging. I guess a demon will get striked from a shadow.

Then I suppose mine is a big black dragon breathing flames on as much as possible. Maybe it's the dragon he's riding :0 Woo I get to kill things.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#23G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:59:46 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Then I suppose mine is a big black dragon breathing flames on as much as possible. Maybe it's the dragon he's riding :0 Woo I get to kill things.

Is Dsurion a dragon? Never knew what it referenced
---
#24Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/24/2013 11:12:59 PM(edited)
G-Scythe posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
G-Scythe posted...

This is Dsurion

http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/fantasy/1280x1024/BY_drgcal06wall1280_CabralCiruelo_DarkDsurion.jpg

Got the name from a fantasy calender I had when I was struggling to come up with a name for a character in Soul Calibur 3 for the Create a Soul story mode, ended up using the name of one of the art pieces and it's just kinda stuck for my usernames and what not, ended up modifying it to Dsurath as a WoW character name at one point.

Also I'm kinda disturbed, as I Google image'd that and there was A LOT of furry content after the actual painting/drawing.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#25Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/25/2013 12:06:12 AM
G-Scythe posted...

Well my GFAQs name is actually a combination of Mortal Kombat's Nightwolf and Stryker. The 619 part was just added on during the big Rey Mysterio craze before he got pushed to the moon.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#26G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 8:33:55 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
G-Scythe posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
G-Scythe posted...

This is Dsurion

http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/fantasy/1280x1024/BY_drgcal06wall1280_CabralCiruelo_DarkDsurion.jpg

Got the name from a fantasy calender I had when I was struggling to come up with a name for a character in Soul Calibur 3 for the Create a Soul story mode, ended up using the name of one of the art pieces and it's just kinda stuck for my usernames and what not, ended up modifying it to Dsurath as a WoW character name at one point.

Also I'm kinda disturbed, as I Google image'd that and there was A LOT of furry content after the actual painting/drawing.

yeah... I noticed that as well, when I googled it in the past. I had no idea what it was.

And Nightstriker, I guess I could have them appear in the background as well fighting demons
---
#27Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/25/2013 5:13:08 PM
I'ma let you finish... but this bump is the greatest bump of all time. OF ALL TIME!
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#28gamerk9-16Posted 4/25/2013 5:39:13 PM
omg my throat and stomach hurt so much after reading this topic XD
#29christiankid7Posted 4/25/2013 6:36:40 PM
http://youtu.be/xiwtXHPwGPE?t=35s
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#30MegaWentEvilPosted 4/25/2013 8:16:58 PM
Also- He really is his wife's b****.

And that is just as wrong as a man dominating his wife. Inequality is inequality.