I think I now see why people

#1DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/24/2013 11:40:05 PM
Say this game's K.O. system is kind of broken.
It doesn't matter how good you are, if your opponent connects you with one of their brain dead hit confirms, it's game over, you're dead.
Disclaimer:
I am not hating on the game, im just telling you guys why I think people say this game has a flawed mechanic.
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 4/24/2013 11:44:46 PM
Why did it take you so long to notice the super system?
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3DayManUHuhUUUHH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 12:11:42 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
Why did it take you so long to notice the super system?

I never gave it much thought.
Now that everyone knows hit confirms, I started to notice.
---
#4EX_BortthogPosted 4/25/2013 12:44:11 AM
I am not hating on the game, im just telling you guys why I think people say this game has a flawed mechanic.

Then every fighter ever is flawed because every fighter ever has hit confirms that are braindead and lead to use damage
---
#1 Cactus
#5kkTheKiller42Posted 4/25/2013 1:10:30 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

Then every fighter ever is flawed because every fighter ever has hit confirms that are braindead and lead to use damage

Yea but other fighters don't have a hitconfirm into instant KO

(excluding infinites and loops)
---
http://tinyurl.com/3zfs5vb http://tinyurl.com/br9bdeu
http://tinyurl.com/3kzxnno
#6BAM_of_the_PplPosted 4/25/2013 1:43:56 AM
Yeah youre absolutely right! because when you get one kill its over. OHHH WAIIIIIIT

In this game 3 solid hit with meter equals gg. Which means you have to get the meter in the first place ( unless you have a ToD, in which case you have to setup for it) . in virtually every fighter if you land a solid HC with meter you lose a ton of health. People need to realize you cant look at the stock system as 1stock= 1 life. it just doesnt make any sense. You have to see it as parts of a 3 parts of health bar. Think of like Injustice or VS or even the Marvel VS series. basically one really solid hit once you had meter = a lost character. The KO system may see wonky, but in reality it is very much of the same. Heck you even lose more of an advantage in this game because no matter what, once someone dies they gain invincibility and at the very least the situation become neutral. Unlike other fighters when if I got comboed and knocked down id be forced to stand up in a ton of situations which could just end up making me lose the entire match.

Its good that people have gotten better at HC. If they didnt then people would just be staying safe and very few things would have consequence because raw lvl1 by most characters isnt viable unless its a direct punish of an air attack or laggy move.
#7EX_BortthogPosted 4/25/2013 3:22:38 AM

Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Skullgirls, Persona 4 Arena (yes Shadow Labyrs can chain her instant kill), Melty Blood, Marvel vs Capcom, King of Fighters, Big Bang Beat, Clay Fighters

I can name more games that have 100% stuff that aren't infinites and loops
---
#1 Cactus
#8DayManUHuhUUUHH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:25:51 AM
kkTheKiller42 posted...
EX_Bortthog posted...

(excluding infinites and loops)

---
#9DayManUHuhUUUHH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:28:50 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Skullgirls, Persona 4 Arena (yes Shadow Labyrs can chain her instant kill), Melty Blood, Marvel vs Capcom, King of Fighters, Big Bang Beat, Clay Fighters

You're completely right, but you're forgetting that I was referring to brain dead hc's.
ie: forward square G. Cole
---
#10DayManUHuhUUUHH(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:29:45 AM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
EX_Bortthog posted...

You're completely right, but you're forgetting that I was referring to brain dead hc's.
ie: forward circle* G. Cole

---