Which brawl characters are similar to which playstation all stars characters?

#21KingTumbleweedPosted 4/26/2013 7:05:20 AM
holysquid posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...
The title says Brawl characters and yet Melee only characters were used as an example...

Metaknight, Ike, Snake, Dedede, etc. = Melee only?

wat

Oh yes, I sure as hell had fun playing as Mewtwo, Pichu and Melee Ganondorf in Brawl...

-__-

My sentence was clear enough, Melee only (as in only appeared in Melee)
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#22holysquidPosted 4/26/2013 7:07:55 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
holysquid posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...
The title says Brawl characters and yet Melee only characters were used as an example...

Metaknight, Ike, Snake, Dedede, etc. = Melee only?

wat

Oh yes, I sure as hell had fun playing as Mewtwo, Pichu and Melee Ganondorf in Brawl...

-__-

My sentence was clear enough, Melee only (as in only appeared in Melee)

Gotcha. Misread your post, my bad.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#23XenoFFvsPosted 4/26/2013 7:47:05 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
gamerk9-16 posted...
sir daniel= link
Toro= pokemon trainer (he's not useless :P)

Yeah I don't see how it's hard to miss how Adult Link is like Sir Dan. Many similar moves, stance, magic, etc. If anything these characters are the closest match.

Link and Sir Dan use long lasting projectiles to control space and in an attempt to place the opponent where they want them...and the have swords and shields that can block certain things.

And the similarities end there. The angles they attack from and how their projectiles work are extremely different. They don't really have any similarities there.

You might as well just say no one is similar since the characters in smash have a percentage while characters in PSA have an AP meter. Everyone here understands that these are two different games. TC said 'similar' not 'exactly.'
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx