Up: Throws a dead dove upward

Down: Releases bees

Circle
Neutral: Franklin Punch - Functions like a Falcon Punch

Forward: Teleport

Up: The jetpack shoots upward

Down: Burning Bush

Throws: Uses Franklin to grab people

Super 1: Steve Holt - Works like Murray, except instead of flopping Steve Holt raises his arms and says, "Steve Holt!"

Super 2: The seal with the yellow bowtie roams around the stage and attacks people.

Super 3: The other players are on a yacht and Gob blows it up.

Level 3 Music: The Final Countdown

Victory Music 1: Arrested Development opening theme

Victory Music 2: Arrested Development credits theme

Taunt: Chicken Dance

Costumes
Rank 10 Costume: Hot Cop
DLC Costume: Mr. Bananagrabber

Intros:
-Rides in with his Segway.
-Comes out of the Aztec Tomb.
-Performs the Free Chicken illusion.
-Opens Franklin's mouth, who says, "My name is Judge."

Losing Outros:
-Gets tased
-Gets shanked by White Power Bill
-Is in the coffin and covered by dirt

Results Screen (Loss): Is crying

Respawn Quotes:
-"Oh, come on!"
-"I've made a huge mistake."

On the next KB moveset...
More characters not originating from video games.
#2SavageTrooperPosted 4/25/2013 11:25:50 AM
What is the point of all these stupid topics about random characters having movesets for this game, especially when they will never be in the game, what's the point? Has this board really gone that bad and pathetic? I love the game, thats why i come to the board to see what's going on, but these topics of movesets for random characters are just plain stupid.
---
PSASBR: SIR DAN SINCE THE BEGINNING BABY!
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#3ButKevinBacon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:41:11 AM
SavageTrooper posted...
What is the point of all these stupid topics about random characters having movesets for this game, especially when they will never be in the game, what's the point? Has this board really gone that bad and pathetic? I love the game, thats why i come to the board to see what's going on, but these topics of movesets for random characters are just plain stupid.

Why does Fantendo exist?

Exactly.
#4SavageTrooperPosted 4/25/2013 12:04:30 PM
ButKevinBacon posted...
SavageTrooper posted...

Why does Fantendo exist?

Exactly.

Because people are dumb
---
#5Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/25/2013 1:05:06 PM
SavageTrooper posted...

*ahem* I'm going to quote Cartman with this one. I DO WHAT I WANT.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#6SavageTrooperPosted 4/25/2013 1:16:53 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
SavageTrooper posted...

That was weak. Try again.
---
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/25/2013 1:24:26 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
SavageTrooper posted...

That was weak. Try again.

Really though- If ya don't like it just ignore em. Let people have their fun.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#8Final_TranPosted 4/25/2013 1:31:01 PM
Another Taunt Idea

"You can't handle my.. Illusions!" (as he says it, he does his trick where he makes coins appear out of no where.
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
#9Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/25/2013 1:35:39 PM(edited)
Also- Awesome moveset. I keep hearing that they're going to have another season. Is that true? :00

Another taunt idea btw- Steve Holt appears and raises his arms yelling "Steve Holt!"
---
#10DireProphecyPosted 4/25/2013 2:03:49 PM
haha I love it