Gob Bluth (Arrested Development) moveset

#11Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/25/2013 2:05:48 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
What is the point of all these stupid topics about random characters having movesets for this game, especially when they will never be in the game, what's the point? Has this board really gone that bad and pathetic? I love the game, thats why i come to the board to see what's going on, but these topics of movesets for random characters are just plain stupid.

Well, all I have to say is **** you, and everything you stand for. :P

It's all there, black and white, so you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!!
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#12Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/25/2013 2:07:12 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
What is the point of all these stupid topics about random characters having movesets for this game, especially when they will never be in the game, what's the point? Has this board really gone that bad and pathetic? I love the game, thats why i come to the board to see what's going on, but these topics of movesets for random characters are just plain stupid.

It's all there, black and white, so you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!!

*claps* Very good use of that reference good sir!
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#13SavageTrooperPosted 4/25/2013 2:32:52 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
SavageTrooper posted...

Sounds like you got your feelings hurt
---
PSASBR: SIR DAN SINCE THE BEGINNING BABY!
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#14wwinterj25Posted 4/25/2013 3:02:32 PM
Smells like troll.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#15G-ScythePosted 4/25/2013 4:02:40 PM
SavageTrooper posted...

Because we have creativity and ideas, and we like to share them with others that have similar interests, whether it be for entertainment purposes or discussion and criticism

also, these topics existed since the pre-release days, so they aren't an indicator of the state of this board. They have been constant.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#16SelitePosted 4/25/2013 4:29:33 PM
Needs a giant scissors reference.
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#17mcnichojPosted 4/25/2013 5:35:49 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
Better watch your back buddy, the Alliance of Magicians gonna be on dat butt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWKg0Dxt2dc
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough