KH rep.

#1ZavalsBizPosted 4/25/2013 8:53:46 PM
So lots of people want Sora to rep KH, but what about other characters. I know Sora's the main character but this game doesn't only have main characters, just look at Radec, he reps Killzone but he only appears in one of the games because he was so stand-out . Personally I would like to see either Roxas or Xemnas. I'll make a move set for both sometime soon.
#2boy_luckPosted 4/25/2013 9:24:40 PM
No, no KH rep, please. The games, in spite of having almost flawless, beautifully executed gameplay, are probably the worst piece of crap in gaming history (story and characterwise).

KH doesn't deserve representation in PSASBR, tbh.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/25/2013 9:25:43 PM
I wouldn't mind it- But at the same time I'd rather it DIDN'T get a rep. Mainly so we wouldn't have to deal with the KH fanbase, which is pretty damn awful.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#4TerraponPosted 4/25/2013 9:34:03 PM
boy_luck posted...
No, no KH rep, please. The games, in spite of having almost flawless, beautifully executed gameplay, are probably the worst piece of crap in gaming history (story and characterwise).

KH 1,2, and BBS were great games... KH was in Squarenix top 5 US sales.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#5boy_luckPosted 4/25/2013 9:39:32 PM
Terrapon posted...
boy_luck posted...

KH 1,2, and BBS were great games... KH was in Squarenix top 5 US sales.

Again, the gameplay is almost flawless and probably one of SE's best creations in that very specific regard. Storywise (and perhaps characterwise, too) the KH hearts franchise is utter garbage.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#6FishyGoodness12Posted 4/25/2013 9:51:22 PM
nO BECAUSE i DON'T THINK OF kh WHEN i THINK OF pLAYSTATION
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#73D3Posted 4/25/2013 10:09:58 PM
Only Sora
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#8ZavalsBiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:12:40 PM
Geez people I'm not saying I want a KH rep, I'm just saying if one WERE to get chosen I'd prefer someone other than Sora. Anyways what's so bad about the characters. They not all bad. I'll be honest I just liked the game cuz if Organization XIII. They were all do unique in how they fought. Quite possibly my favorite villainous group.
#9Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/25/2013 10:24:16 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Geez people I'm not saying I want a KH rep, I'm just saying if one WERE to get chosen I'd prefer someone other than Sora. Anyways what's so bad about the characters. They not all bad. I'll be honest I just liked the game cuz if Organization XIII. They were all do unique in how they fought. Quite possibly my favorite villainous group.

Again I wouldn't mind it, might bring some unique gameplay. Just wouldn't like that we'd have to deal with the KH fanbase.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#10I_Wanna_CookiePosted 4/25/2013 10:25:56 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
nO BECAUSE i DON'T THINK OF kh WHEN i THINK OF pLAYSTATION

rEALLY BECAUSE i DOnT eITHER WE SHoULD lISTEN tO THIS GUy
---
I'm handsome.