PSASBR-SSM Occupy Twitter 2013

#21Lexmark1989Posted 4/27/2013 12:33:11 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
Pheracus posted...
What about years ago, when companies actually made quality games that had EVERYTHING in one complete package?

When did this ever happen? I remember ports and enhanced games. I also remember compaines long ago saying how they couldn't fit everything into a game and lots of unfinished data used to get left on discs and cartridges.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#22raymankeen24Posted 4/27/2013 1:04:57 PM
man this dumm idea i nt even bothering to partisipate
---
RamenKing24
NEW TECH! NEW TECH!
#23Pheracus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 1:06:29 PM
Hey guys,

I've been hopping around the different communities and in every community I have at least 20 or so people who are willing to jump in on this. That's enough of a voice to get a response that isn't a sugar coated "**** off" from them.

I don't have extremely high expectations of what to expect from this, I'm just willing to try anything to create a better way for us to communicate our needs for this game to the developers. With the way this game sold, and how quickly the communities began to give up on it, I highly doubt anybody would waste the time or money in making the same mistake again by doing a sequel for PS4. If this were a hot game, sure, they would remake... but currently we need to breathe life into this for them to see that there's reason enough to make another. Bad games/sales don't get remade.

I'd like to know if there are 2 individuals from this community that you would trust to represent you when discussing things with SSM. Please post your likely candidates, and hopefully they will also respond to the call.
#24PyroSparkPosted 4/27/2013 4:53:09 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
- Fix our netcode issues! The offline and online experience should be the same! Why are some interactions different online and offline (mine durability for example), no more ghost rolling, no getting hit out of LVL 2 supers, ETC.

You haven't heard of host advantage? I'm surprised, it's been known for a while now and it's the main reason all of this is happening.

And that's just fundamentaly how the online works, they'd have to remake it from scratch.

I think that's the biggest thing that will probably prevent this game from getting truly fixed. The issues aren't minor errors, they are fundamental design flaws.

Not to mention as we all know NOW, the whole "super to kill thing" makes for a tragically uninteresting match. Hell, even if you're playing and both of you miss a super it's just....ugh.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#25Phoenixfire51Posted 4/27/2013 8:24:12 PM
Goodness me, everybody on this board is a complete *******.
---
PSN: SilverStarX
It's good stuff, man
#26boy_luckPosted 4/27/2013 8:30:31 PM
Isn't this whole topic a massive TOU violation?
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#27judgementaeonPosted 4/27/2013 9:02:10 PM
raymankeen24 posted...

By saying that, you did participate. Didn't really think that through huh?
---
I'm probably leaving psasbr board. Be happy ramen/crash
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
#28DavidgraymanPosted 4/27/2013 9:06:35 PM
judgementaeon posted...
raymankeen24 posted...

^
Yeah be happy ramen (see sig^)
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#29judgementaeonPosted 4/27/2013 9:09:10 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
judgementaeon posted...
raymankeen24 posted...

^
Yeah be happy ramen (see sig^)

He is. He acted "sad" on that Luffy being in the game topic, but I don't care if he is or not.
---
I'm probably leaving psasbr board. Be happy ramen/crash
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
#30Pheracus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:04:25 PM
So there's a PSASBR sale going on on Tuesday, with additional sales tied to game franchises belonging to characters in PSASBR. I don't know if this is an attempt to gauge whether the market is worth continuing in, or if they're trying to squeeze what little they can from the title and its fans, but I truely do not want to interrupt or create bad press for PSASBR at this time until the sale is over, at which time we can request a proper line of communication for a single representative of our community to give us direct updates and a voice on the inside - if they plan on supporting the game further.