I am literally never going to finish this

#41K-ScythPosted 4/28/2013 10:18:41 PM
G-Scythe posted...
I didn't read it all, but I did find the parts I read to be helpful

Great. I bet you're going to use them in a match then? Doesn't matter, because we all know that toro time, is coming to town.
---
For science, bacon, and Diomedes!
#42Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:16:07 AM
dabuz posted...
Bumping a good guide.

hnnnnng the buz seal of approval
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#43Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:22:11 AM
also, Up Throwing to punish Drake's slide kick is like reaching into a rotating fan to grab something behind it. As in, it doesn't work that well.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#44LluaZargPosted 4/29/2013 9:48:22 AM
Nice work Crab, nice work!
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#45Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:52:48 AM
LluaZarg posted...
Nice work Crab, nice work!

I try ;_;
---
#46Ginta2468Posted 4/29/2013 6:28:00 PM
Great guide, although your Sackboy section calling him a pint-sized pushover is a little weird. Considering he has 3 moves that counter any of GC's projectiles and his electric pad makes it very hard to kc him and his teleporter/invisible teleporter/jump pad make it very easy to escape close range. Also the jam getting buffed is helpful as well, I would say the MU still goes both ways, since the Sack still has problems as well.

Also, best advice to fight dabuz, worse for liz since any person with time could beat him.
---
Lizardheart is a scrub
#47Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:10:24 PM
Ginta2468 posted...
Great guide, although your Sackboy section calling him a pint-sized pushover is a little weird. Considering he has 3 moves that counter any of GC's projectiles and his electric pad makes it very hard to kc him and his teleporter/invisible teleporter/jump pad make it very easy to escape close range. Also the jam getting buffed is helpful as well, I would say the MU still goes both ways, since the Sack still has problems as well.

Also, best advice to fight dabuz, worse for liz since any person with time could beat him.

I wrote this right after the patch came out and when everyone was basically taking a big s*** on Sackboy. If things have changed since then, I apologize.
---