AAAAAAND another knife wound.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. AAAAAAND another knife wound.
3 years ago#11
Fatal_Atlas posted...
ITT: Sony Santa Monica hates every game except God of War.

Even 99% if their tweets are God Of War/Kratos related.
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
3 years ago#12
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Fatal_Atlas posted...

Indeed. While I liked Sony because they seemed to give more of a crap about their customers- I really don't like SSM..... The fact they pay attention to their precious GoW and only GoW gets on my nerves a bit >.>
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#13
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Fatal_Atlas posted...

Indeed. While I liked Sony because they seemed to give more of a crap about their customers- I really don't like SSM..... The fact they pay attention to their precious GoW and only GoW gets on my nerves a bit >.>

Not sure if anyy of you remember, but one guy made a really good analouge saying of what they do.

Asker: "Hey, SSM, PSAS?"

SSM: "Yeah, PSAS, but God of War!"

Asker: "Seriously, PSAS?"

SSM: "Yeah, but GoW!"
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20
3 years ago#14
I don't get why people don't understand that GOW is easily their best selling franchise and Ascension is still brand new and has a bigger audience than this. Obviously they'd be more invested in creating DLC and reporting on that then a now kind of old game that was just thrown on them with a steadily dwindling audience.
Stay sexy, Kratos
http://i.imgur.com/BXCJqRo.png
3 years ago#15
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I don't get why people don't understand that GOW is easily their best selling franchise and Ascension is still brand new and has a bigger audience than this. Obviously they'd be more invested in creating DLC and reporting on that then a now kind of old game that was just thrown on them with a steadily dwindling audience.

But the team that'd work on PSASBR is a completely separate one from the GoW team, they'd just need to be okay'd by SSM. And the audience is steadily dwindling BECAUSE they aren't giving a crap about it. I understand that they'd put more focus on Ascension but they don't have to completely AVOID PSASBR like the plague.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#16
Shorydouken posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
First killing Twisted Metal and Starhawk, now this :(

Touche, good sir. I still need to get Starhawk at some point.
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. AAAAAAND another knife wound.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived