AAAAAAND another knife wound.

#11DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/28/2013 11:42:21 AM
Fatal_Atlas posted...
ITT: Sony Santa Monica hates every game except God of War.

Even 99% if their tweets are God Of War/Kratos related.
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#12Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/28/2013 3:35:21 PM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Fatal_Atlas posted...

Indeed. While I liked Sony because they seemed to give more of a crap about their customers- I really don't like SSM..... The fact they pay attention to their precious GoW and only GoW gets on my nerves a bit >.>
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#13Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:43:08 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Fatal_Atlas posted...

Indeed. While I liked Sony because they seemed to give more of a crap about their customers- I really don't like SSM..... The fact they pay attention to their precious GoW and only GoW gets on my nerves a bit >.>

Not sure if anyy of you remember, but one guy made a really good analouge saying of what they do.

Asker: "Hey, SSM, PSAS?"

SSM: "Yeah, PSAS, but God of War!"

Asker: "Seriously, PSAS?"

SSM: "Yeah, but GoW!"
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#14RainbowsaurusPosted 4/28/2013 3:46:08 PM
I don't get why people don't understand that GOW is easily their best selling franchise and Ascension is still brand new and has a bigger audience than this. Obviously they'd be more invested in creating DLC and reporting on that then a now kind of old game that was just thrown on them with a steadily dwindling audience.
---
Stay sexy, Kratos
http://i.imgur.com/BXCJqRo.png
#15Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/28/2013 3:51:41 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I don't get why people don't understand that GOW is easily their best selling franchise and Ascension is still brand new and has a bigger audience than this. Obviously they'd be more invested in creating DLC and reporting on that then a now kind of old game that was just thrown on them with a steadily dwindling audience.

But the team that'd work on PSASBR is a completely separate one from the GoW team, they'd just need to be okay'd by SSM. And the audience is steadily dwindling BECAUSE they aren't giving a crap about it. I understand that they'd put more focus on Ascension but they don't have to completely AVOID PSASBR like the plague.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#16Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/28/2013 5:39:17 PM
Shorydouken posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
First killing Twisted Metal and Starhawk, now this :(

Touche, good sir. I still need to get Starhawk at some point.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.