lol PS "All-Stars" sales for 4/30

#13D3Posted 4/29/2013 10:19:29 PM
So apparently there will be sales for PS All-Stars and some of the games for the characters in the game like God of War, LBP, inFAMOUS, Sly Cooper etc. yet for Raiden and Dante the games that they represent aren't even the games they're really from.

No sale for MG Rising and no sale for DmC, just for all the MGS games and the DMC HD Collection. I know it's more complicated than it looks but I just find that stupid.

I've been meaning to buy Rising and DmC, which are the versions of the ones in PS All-Stars yet the games they represent aren't the games for sale. facepalm.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2legendofskylandPosted 4/29/2013 10:30:09 PM
I'm gonna take this opportunity to try out the Twisted metal series. It's even more enticing with my PS+ discount, with the 1st Twisted Metal being less than $3.

I was gonna consider MGS1, but I hear there's a collection coming out that will have 5 MGS games.

And I might get Ratchet and Clank: FFS
#3Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/29/2013 10:36:25 PM
legendofskyland posted...
I'm gonna take this opportunity to try out the Twisted metal series. It's even more enticing with my PS+ discount, with the 1st Twisted Metal being less than $3.

I was gonna consider MGS1, but I hear there's a collection coming out that will have 5 MGS games.

You'll love Twisted Metal: Black, it's easily my favorite one. Twisted Metal 2, is often the old school favorite, but those graphics are hard to swallow for most.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#4McFordmansonPosted 4/30/2013 4:04:52 AM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...

You'll love Twisted Metal: Black, it's easily my favorite one. Twisted Metal 2, is often the old school favorite, but those graphics are hard to swallow for most.

I'd actually advise starting with 1 and 2 first. Sure, 1 hasn't aged the best, but it's much easier than the other two and gives you a good feel for the game. Black is merciless even on the easier difficulties, so it's best to have some practice.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#5Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/30/2013 6:14:26 AM
McFordmanson posted...

I'd actually advise starting with 1 and 2 first. Sure, 1 hasn't aged the best, but it's much easier than the other two and gives you a good feel for the game. Black is merciless even on the easier difficulties, so it's best to have some practice.

True, even though the machineguns are uber in the old school games and don't overheat.
---
#6Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/30/2013 7:29:33 AM
I don't see this on the Playstation Store. I was hoping Starhawk was on sale.
---
#7G-ScythePosted 4/30/2013 8:59:42 AM
3D3 posted...
So apparently there will be sales for PS All-Stars and some of the games for the characters in the game like God of War, LBP, inFAMOUS, Sly Cooper etc. yet for Raiden and Dante the games that they represent aren't even the games they're really from.

No sale for MG Rising and no sale for DmC, just for all the MGS games and the DMC HD Collection. I know it's more complicated than it looks but I just find that stupid.

I've been meaning to buy Rising and DmC, which are the versions of the ones in PS All-Stars yet the games they represent aren't the games for sale. facepalm.

because they're games are brand new
plus Raiden "isn't really from MGS" GTFO
God forbid characters are dynamic and change appearance instead of looking exactly the same for 30 years. It's the same Raiden from 2 and 4.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#8Final_TranPosted 4/30/2013 10:10:55 AM

Store updates around 6-11pm eastern, but usually from 6-8
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
#9Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/30/2013 12:16:11 PM
Final_Tran posted...

Store updates around 6-11pm eastern, but usually from 6-8

Thank you, hopefully I can get something before I go to work at 10 central
---
#10J-Don-BonnePosted 4/30/2013 1:31:13 PM
No Ape Escape or Parappa, I'm guessing?
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.