lol PS "All-Stars" sales for 4/30

#113D3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:39:51 PM
G-Scythe posted...
3D3 posted...
So apparently there will be sales for PS All-Stars and some of the games for the characters in the game like God of War, LBP, inFAMOUS, Sly Cooper etc. yet for Raiden and Dante the games that they represent aren't even the games they're really from.

No sale for MG Rising and no sale for DmC, just for all the MGS games and the DMC HD Collection. I know it's more complicated than it looks but I just find that stupid.

I've been meaning to buy Rising and DmC, which are the versions of the ones in PS All-Stars yet the games they represent aren't the games for sale. facepalm.

because they're games are brand new
plus Raiden "isn't really from MGS" GTFO
God forbid characters are dynamic and change appearance instead of looking exactly the same for 30 years. It's the same Raiden from 2 and 4.

That's why I said it's more complicated than it looks and they are on sale on Amazon so I don't know why they're not on sale on PSN. And they're not completely brand new, they're a few months old now.

And it doesn't matter if Raiden is from MGS 2 and 4, the Raiden portrayed in PSASBR is the one from Rising. Why aren't there any Snake icons in PSASBR?

Also it's their, not they're.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#12SelitePosted 4/30/2013 7:45:08 PM
3D3 posted...
G-Scythe posted...
3D3 posted...
So apparently there will be sales for PS All-Stars and some of the games for the characters in the game like God of War, LBP, inFAMOUS, Sly Cooper etc. yet for Raiden and Dante the games that they represent aren't even the games they're really from.

No sale for MG Rising and no sale for DmC, just for all the MGS games and the DMC HD Collection. I know it's more complicated than it looks but I just find that stupid.

I've been meaning to buy Rising and DmC, which are the versions of the ones in PS All-Stars yet the games they represent aren't the games for sale. facepalm.

God forbid characters are dynamic and change appearance instead of looking exactly the same for 30 years. It's the same Raiden from 2 and 4.

That's why I said it's more complicated than it looks and they are on sale on Amazon so I don't know why they're not on sale on PSN. And they're not completely brand new, they're a few months old now.

And it doesn't matter if Raiden is from MGS 2 and 4, the Raiden portrayed in PSASBR is the one from Rising. Why aren't there any Snake icons in PSASBR?

I'd assume it's because they've been selling well on PSN and not such much on Amazon but idk
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#13G-ScythePosted 5/1/2013 8:15:11 AM
3D3 posted...
G-Scythe posted...
3D3 posted...

Why aren't there Doktor and Sam icons in PSASBR?
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011