Playstation all star battle royale

#1babilontePosted 4/30/2013 2:30:00 AM
I play ranked match and every time i'm first i get the host connection error .what the hell is that? it happen every time and i lose point too.
I read somebody do the rage quitting, but what is rage quitting? ._.'
#2holysquidPosted 4/30/2013 2:49:01 AM
I'm still gasping at the originality of the topic title.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3babilonte(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 3:00:00 AM
aahahah, u didn' t know anything? _
#4holysquidPosted 4/30/2013 3:30:58 AM
Basically, people in Ranked often quit the match if they're losing, because there are virtually no penalties for quitting mid match. Most times, in your case, the person who does quit is the host, and as a result of them quitting you lose your connection to them, prematurely ending the game. The reason for losing belt points due to this is just part of the glitchiness of online play.
---
#5babilonte(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 3:34:38 AM
but if they quit they don't lose 99 points?? and how can i know who is the host?
#6holysquidPosted 4/30/2013 3:38:21 AM
babilonte posted...
but if they quit they don't lose 99 points?? and how can i know who is the host?

They don't lose anything when they quit. There really is no way to know who is host, as far as I know.
---
#7CrabhammarPosted 4/30/2013 3:44:38 AM
holysquid posted...
I'm still gasping at the originality of the topic title.

---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#8babilonte(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:00:48 AM
so if i'm losing and just press start and quit , i don't lose any point? this is unfair :(
#9wwinterj25Posted 4/30/2013 6:58:13 AM
babilonte posted...
so if i'm losing and just press start and quit , i don't lose any point? this is unfair :(

If you quit in a row you will lose points. Same as if you get disconnected in a row or have people quit on you. Ranked is pointless anyway as titles don't unlock.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#10babilonte(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:21:54 AM
one last thing, the single player belt is different from the tag team belt or it's the same?