Level 1 Kill Confirm for Nariko?

#1DreoreSilerePosted 4/30/2013 8:22:53 AM
I've been trying in Practice Mode FOREVER to find a combo that works without facing a wall.

Anybody have any success?
---
I should go.
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 4/30/2013 8:24:43 AM
I don't think one exists. At least, not anymore.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/30/2013 8:24:51 AM
Only one she had was Mr. Disk.
and thats gone now.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#4TerraponPosted 4/30/2013 8:26:42 AM(edited)
She has no easy KC's. But throw her up O to a flat right wall* and you CAN get a kill confirm if it hits after ricochets.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#5DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 8:34:21 AM(edited)
Terrapon posted...
She has no easy KC's. But throw her up O to a flat right wall* and you CAN get a kill confirm if it hits after ricochets.

DreoreSilere posted...
without facing a wall

But also, you can't even tell me that would work on maps like Sandover or Dojo after the walls break.
---
I should go.
#6tripp2300Posted 4/30/2013 9:40:26 AM
She does have a semi confirm that works on most random online people. I'd say it works 80% the time for me.
#7KingTumbleweedPosted 4/30/2013 9:50:30 AM
tripp2300 posted...
She does have a semi confirm that works on most random online people. I'd say it works 80% the time for me.

Wow, thanks, I'm going to go try this out right no-

OH WAIT YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT IT WAS
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#8tripp2300Posted 4/30/2013 9:56:40 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
tripp2300 posted...

Wow, thanks, I'm going to go try this out right no-

OH WAIT YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT IT WAS

Lol well I assumed you'd just search it but fine be lazy. :) After any neutral circle on the ground, do a forward triangle then level 1/2. I guess it is more a trap than anything, but as I said, it works.
#9Blue_BaIIzPosted 4/30/2013 10:44:47 AM
You can level 1 confirm off an air rocket (air side circle) by hitting the ground behind them when correctly spaced and timed...one of the most impractical things ever btw
#10DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:59:06 PM(edited)
tripp2300 posted...

I've had success ONLY against people who don't dodge with Down [ ], Forward [ ], LVL 1. Well, that's something....

I just wish she had something to go on lol! I've had matches go on forever because I used her level 1 and missed like 5 times! Case in point, I was just playing against a Raiden and we just kept dodging each either for the whole entire match. Pointless.
---
I should go.