Level 1 Kill Confirm for Nariko?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Level 1 Kill Confirm for Nariko?

User Info: DreoreSilere

DreoreSilere
3 years ago#1
I've been trying in Practice Mode FOREVER to find a combo that works without facing a wall.

Anybody have any success?
I should go.

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
3 years ago#2
I don't think one exists. At least, not anymore.
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams

User Info: Chimcharwhoohoo

Chimcharwhoohoo
3 years ago#3
Only one she had was Mr. Disk.
and thats gone now.
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.

User Info: Terrapon

Terrapon
3 years ago#4
She has no easy KC's. But throw her up O to a flat right wall* and you CAN get a kill confirm if it hits after ricochets.
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)

DreoreSilere
3 years ago#5
Terrapon posted...
She has no easy KC's. But throw her up O to a flat right wall* and you CAN get a kill confirm if it hits after ricochets.

DreoreSilere posted...
without facing a wall

But also, you can't even tell me that would work on maps like Sandover or Dojo after the walls break.
I should go.

User Info: tripp2300

tripp2300
3 years ago#6
She does have a semi confirm that works on most random online people. I'd say it works 80% the time for me.

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
3 years ago#7
tripp2300 posted...
She does have a semi confirm that works on most random online people. I'd say it works 80% the time for me.

Wow, thanks, I'm going to go try this out right no-

OH WAIT YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT IT WAS
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams

User Info: tripp2300

tripp2300
3 years ago#8
KingTumbleweed posted...
tripp2300 posted...

Wow, thanks, I'm going to go try this out right no-

OH WAIT YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT IT WAS

Lol well I assumed you'd just search it but fine be lazy. :) After any neutral circle on the ground, do a forward triangle then level 1/2. I guess it is more a trap than anything, but as I said, it works.

User Info: Blue_BaIIz

Blue_BaIIz
3 years ago#9
You can level 1 confirm off an air rocket (air side circle) by hitting the ground behind them when correctly spaced and timed...one of the most impractical things ever btw

DreoreSilere
3 years ago#10
tripp2300 posted...

I've had success ONLY against people who don't dodge with Down [ ], Forward [ ], LVL 1. Well, that's something....

I just wish she had something to go on lol! I've had matches go on forever because I used her level 1 and missed like 5 times! Case in point, I was just playing against a Raiden and we just kept dodging each either for the whole entire match. Pointless.
I should go.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Level 1 Kill Confirm for Nariko?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM