Titles should unlock soon(link provided from Seth)

#1wwinterj25Posted 4/30/2013 6:51:22 PM
Not sure if already posted:
https://twitter.com/sethkillian
"PSAS tournament should (finally!) be reset tonight w belts awarded. Working on more of course, hope to update soon"

Does this mean more DLC? More titles?
Either way this game is still been supported it seems.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#2boy_luckPosted 4/30/2013 7:05:51 PM
It means absolutely nothing but the fact that we will get the belts we deserve. Other than that, the game is as dead as a doornail.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 4/30/2013 7:16:54 PM
They should give us the titles from the last 3 months >:(
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4McFordmansonPosted 4/30/2013 7:25:52 PM
This pleases me.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#5SelitePosted 4/30/2013 7:41:51 PM
Working on more could mean anything or nothing, just take it as that until theres more news.
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#6tlcstormzPosted 4/30/2013 7:54:13 PM
Selite posted...
Working on more could mean anything or nothing, just take it as that until theres more news.

HI SELITE!!!!!

Also, Seth would NEVER say "working on more" for no reason.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#7SelitePosted 4/30/2013 8:07:50 PM
tlcstormz posted...
Selite posted...

HI SELITE!!!!!

Also, Seth would NEVER say "working on more" for no reason.

Hello again tlcstormz.

Nothing important I meant. I'm in a pessimistic mood where working on more sounds like "yeah we're gonna add more titles as compensation"
---
Something about kilts...
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#8NeptunezzzzPosted 4/30/2013 9:02:14 PM
boy_luck posted...
It means absolutely nothing but the fact that we will get the belts we deserve. Other than that, the game is as dead as a doornail.

1. The online community is strong

2. SSM have other games to work on also you now so it does`t mean we wont get any more dlcs.

3. Why do you hang out on these "dead" gameboard all the time?
#9RoyalShinePosted 4/30/2013 9:51:41 PM
boy_luck posted...

wwinterj25 posted...

"...Working on more of course, hope to update soon"

Obviously if they're "working on more of course" and "hope to update soon" then it DOES mean something, boy_luck.

And this game is not dead. People have been saying it's dead for months. Just because it's not on the top 10 board doesn't mean it's dead.

But yea, TC, they're most likely going to make more characters and possibly skins, but it's pure speculation.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#10MrTacoPosted 5/1/2013 6:03:52 AM(edited)
I hope the "Working on more of course, hope to update soon" quote means that they're at least working on something other than "just" online stability and buffs/nerfs. Those are important parts of the game that definitely demands attention, but working on DLC; stuff like characters, stages and costumes, could greatly increase the longevity of the game.

Keeping my fingers crossed thanks to this tweet. A couple of more '2 characters, 1 stage' DLC packs would be awesome, but I'll take anything right now. The game is not dead, not until everyone stops talking about it or playing it (online or offline, doesn't matter), which is apparently not the case. SSM are at least supporting it to some extent, this tweet shows that they're at least working on something. Time will tell what this something is, maybe it's good.