Titles should unlock soon(link provided from Seth)

#11redskinsrock26Posted 5/1/2013 9:05:20 AM
He tweeted this at 5 pm PST last night and said we would be getting titles "tonight" (which meant we should have gotten them last night)... Slightly concerned about that.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#12boy_luckPosted 5/1/2013 9:47:49 AM
Neptunezzzz posted...
boy_luck posted...
It means absolutely nothing but the fact that we will get the belts we deserve. Other than that, the game is as dead as a doornail.

1. The online community is strong

2. SSM have other games to work on also you now so it does`t mean we wont get any more dlcs.

3. Why do you hang out on these "dead" gameboard all the time?

1. True, but devwise, SSM will do nothing for the game

2. As said, SSM won't anything for PSABR other than maintaining the servers. People are just in denial thinking more content is coming, clinging to anything, even meaningless messages like Seths's.

3. Why do you care?
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#13wwinterj25(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:17:35 AM
boy_luck posted...
2. As said, SSM won't anything for PSABR other than maintaining the servers. People are just in denial thinking more content is coming, clinging to anything, even meaningless messages like Seths's.

I believe you are forgetting the third alts for Zeus and Issac that we still haven't got and we know are in the game. It's safe to assume that's because more alts are been made.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#14boy_luckPosted 5/1/2013 11:15:27 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
boy_luck posted...

I believe you are forgetting the third alts for Zeus and Issac that we still haven't got and we know are in the game. It's safe to assume that's because more alts are been made.

But that's it, just assumptions, and nothing more. No actual proof that SSM will do anything for the game. You actually think new alts mean more content of other nature?

I think people are getting a tad defensive about things. I love this game as much as the next guy and I really want to have as much new content as possible and keep it alive for as long as can be. However, I'm being realistic. SSM is focused on projects that are more important to then, rather than dealing with Superbot's hot mess.

Why would a major company like Sony basically dishonorably discharge Superbot? Because they knew the product was faulty and they gave it to one of their studios to make sure that the servers are kept alive and well, but that's it.

Seth, on the other hand, is known for keeping the hopes of fans up just for the sake of a game's survival. U/MVC3 anyone? He kept babbling about new content and whatnot, but the game is just as barebones as PSABR.

I repeat, I love PSABR and I sincerely want it to succeed, but unlike most people here, I don't live in denial. That said, there is a part of me that hopes to be wrong...
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#15EX_BortthogPosted 5/1/2013 12:26:03 PM
PSAS IS a success, if it WASN'T it would have died a loooooooooooooong time ago, but its been a year with no signs of netplay failing
---
#1 Cactus
#16wwinterj25(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:04:12 PM(edited)
boy_luck posted...
But that's it, just assumptions, and nothing more. No actual proof that SSM will do anything for the game. You actually think new alts mean more content of other nature?

Zeus and Issac's third alts are already in the game waiting to be unlocked. We have had proof of that. That's all I know we will be getting at the very least. You're correct the rest is just assumptions. Fact still remains the game will be getting more content at some point.

EX_Bortthog posted...
but its been a year with no signs of netplay failing

It's been 5 months that the retail version has been out. Not counting the on and off betas they have had.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj