character throw durations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jacks_wasd_life

jacks_wasd_life
3 years ago#1
Was wondering if there was a list of the characters' throw durations, since throws like drake's seem a lot shorter than that of Sir Daniel or G Cole. It only interests me cuz it's proved useful for setting up a partner's lvl1. anyone commonly use that or is it more of a quickmatch messing around type thing?

User Info: MyZombieFiancee

MyZombieFiancee
3 years ago#2
Not that I know of. Shouldn't be hard to whip one up though if people really need it.

And no, my partners and I are never in-sync enough to kill confirm off our throws :( It's depressing.
PSN: PersonaSkelter
'Tis me! http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w666/MyZombieFiancee/Me_zps23f1c9ab.png

User Info: jacks_wasd_life

jacks_wasd_life
3 years ago#3
MyZombieFiancee posted...
Not that I know of. Shouldn't be hard to whip one up though if people really need it.

And no, my partners and I are never in-sync enough to kill confirm off our throws :( It's depressing.

I usually don't plan it but with drake, I try to watch out for people starting combos, or taking a long throw to toss out a quick lvl1. The best is big daddy's ground & pound tho

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM