DLC Questions

#1shibby8720Posted 5/1/2013 9:23:52 AM
Hey guys, I got two quick questions for the community.

First, I checked the IGN wiki and saw this under downloadable content:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/Downloadable_Content
Is there any truth to Crash, Cloud and Limbo being the next DLC pack?? If so, that would be amazing. Haven't seen anything anywhere else and if you try to click any of the links, it just send you to a .jpg, so I'm questionable as to whether or not this is true.

Second, me and my roommate always play as Dante and Raiden, and we're bummed that there has never been any downloadable outfits available for them. We played last night and saw a skeleton looking outfit for an opposing Raiden. Where the hell do we get that, and is there any corresponding Dante DLC available too?? Checked the store last night when we saw the outfit and didn't find anything.

Thanks.
#2legendofskylandPosted 5/1/2013 9:32:34 AM
shibby8720 posted...
Hey guys, I got two quick questions for the community.

First, I checked the IGN wiki and saw this under downloadable content:
http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/Downloadable_Content
Is there any truth to Crash, Cloud and Limbo being the next DLC pack?? If so, that would be amazing. Haven't seen anything anywhere else and if you try to click any of the links, it just send you to a .jpg, so I'm questionable as to whether or not this is true.

Second, me and my roommate always play as Dante and Raiden, and we're bummed that there has never been any downloadable outfits available for them. We played last night and saw a skeleton looking outfit for an opposing Raiden. Where the hell do we get that, and is there any corresponding Dante DLC available too?? Checked the store last night when we saw the outfit and didn't find anything.

Thanks.

In response to the second, the outfit you saw on Raiden was a pre order bonus. For some reason all pre order costumes except for the 3rd party characters, Big Daddy, Dante, Raiden, and heihachi were released.

You can see Dante's here, http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/All-Stars/5 by clicking the yellow switch.
#3shibby8720(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:39:30 AM
Ahhhhh that makes sense. But it's still silly that they wouldn't make them available in the store. Not that I'm missing out on anything with Dante. His alternate costumes are just less clothes. Thanks!

Any word on the new characters/map???
#4ArmoredElderPosted 5/1/2013 9:41:57 AM
shibby8720 posted...
Ahhhhh that makes sense. But it's still silly that they wouldn't make them available in the store. Not that I'm missing out on anything with Dante. His alternate costumes are just less clothes. Thanks!

Nothing yet, friendo
Best to just be patient and wait for an announcement
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#5shibby8720(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:49:43 AM
ArmoredElder posted...
shibby8720 posted...

Nothing yet, friendo

Oh yea I'm not trying to seem impatient. Just curious as to whether or not that's true. It's one thing to just speculate who might be next, but seeing this actually online next to the other dlc characters made me wonder if it's actually true. Especially since, like you said, we're still awaiting an announcement.

And follow up to earlier, if Big Daddy and Heihachi were also 3rd party characters, why do they have other costumes available in the store? Have they really just not come up with any other alternate costumes for Dante and Raiden? It's only a minor inconvenience not having any other costumes, just still curious.
#6ArmoredElderPosted 5/1/2013 10:37:50 AM
shibby8720 posted...
ArmoredElder posted...
shibby8720 posted...

Nothing yet, friendo

Oh yea I'm not trying to seem impatient. Just curious as to whether or not that's true. It's one thing to just speculate who might be next, but seeing this actually online next to the other dlc characters made me wonder if it's actually true. Especially since, like you said, we're still awaiting an announcement.

And follow up to earlier, if Big Daddy and Heihachi were also 3rd party characters, why do they have other costumes available in the store? Have they really just not come up with any other alternate costumes for Dante and Raiden? It's only a minor inconvenience not having any other costumes, just still curious.

Wait, Big Daddy and Heihachi have their costumes on the Store now?
Anyway, all the third-party costumes are, for now, pre-order exclusives
There's been rumors of more costumes for the third-party characters getting fourth costumes. Seems likely, but it's best to just wait and see
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars