C/D: Nariko is easy to use.

#1DreoreSilerePosted 5/3/2013 8:05:39 AM
Well, is she? - Results (23 votes)
NO! Are you kidding? Neutral [ ] and Forward [ ] at the key pose are impractical, easily blockable, and punishable!
4.35% (1 votes)
NO! Are you preposterous? Down / \ has 1% chance of connecting with Neutral ( )!
13.04% (3 votes)
NO! Are you senseless? Neutral ( ) is unsafe on block and makes the opponent think you're trying to throw!
8.7% (2 votes)
NO! Are you oblivious? Supers are horrible!
47.83% (11 votes)
NO! Are you hopeless? Kill confirms non-existent!
17.39% (4 votes)
NO! Are you ignorant? Her parry is the worst parry out of them all!
4.35% (1 votes)
NO! Are you stupid? What is the point of Forward / \ except for set-ups against scrubs!?
4.35% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well, you going to say something smart-alecky against me or what? Come at me!
---
I should go.
#2DireProphecyPosted 5/3/2013 8:14:36 AM
how about them square-spammin dantes? they should be punished!
#3DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 8:19:08 AM
DireProphecy posted...
how about them square-spammin dantes? they should be punished!

Exactly! And those broom-sweeping Toros too!
---
I should go.
#4EX_BortthogPosted 5/3/2013 8:19:33 AM
Pfffffff its all about hating those damn people who jump 24/7 to stop me from killing them. They really need to stop doing something that allows them to be safe from hit confirms and let me kill them, or I'll make up words like 'air camping' to try to belittle them
---
#1 Cactus
#5KingTumbleweedPosted 5/3/2013 8:28:10 AM
Shhh, Nariko honey, he doesn't mean it.

But honestly, it is quite sad when you see Nariko's rely on her easily punishable square combos or constantly overusing her down circle.

Who's the best Nariko around? It would interesting to see how they play.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#6KillDozer123Posted 5/3/2013 9:05:40 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...

But honestly, it is quite sad when you see Nariko's rely on her easily punishable square combos or constantly overusing her down circle.

Well, I will admit I'm pretty good with Nariko...but then again, I do just tend to build up to her Level 3 and unleash hell from there.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#7DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:29:45 AM(edited)
KingTumbleweed posted...

Yes, they're so easily punishable! If only there was a way to use them practically...a shame because there are some great moves out of them.

Here are the AP burst combos I've come up with:

# = key pose
italics = whiff or risk using on opponent

155 AP: [ ], [ ], [ ], #, [ ], [ ], [ ], Down [ ], #, Release Buttons, Delay, ( ), Up / \, Jump, Air ( ), Air Forward [ ]

135 AP: [ ], [ ], [ ], #, [ ], [ ], [ ], Down [ ], #, Release Buttons, Delay, ( ), Up / \, Jump, Air Up ( )

135 AP: [ ], [ ], [ ], #, [ ], [ ], [ ], Down [ ], #, Release Buttons, Delay, ( ), Up / \, Jump, Air Forward ( )

^ As far as I know, that's the only way to get an AP burst out of Forward ( ). =]

135 AP: Forward [ ], Forward [ ], #, Forward [ ], Forward [ ], Up / \, Double Jump Forward, Air ( ), Air [ ], Air [ ], Air [ ]

135 AP: Up [ ], Up [ ], #, Up [ ], Land, Up / \, Jump, Air Up / \, Air ( ), Air [ ], Air [ ], Air [ ]

^If the opponent doesn't dodge right, this makes for a safe but heavy hitting combo, but it's very tricky to land because you have to interrupt through the second part of the Up [ ] key pose. I think this is the best [ ] combo starter IMO.
---
I should go.
#8CraftyScenariosPosted 5/3/2013 9:47:09 AM
DreoreSilere posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

Yes, they're so easily punishable! If only there was a way to use them practically...a shame because there are some great moves out of them.

Here are the AP burst combos I've come up with:

# = key pose
italics = whiff or risk using on opponent

155 AP: [ ], [ ], [ ], #, [ ], [ ], [ ], Down [ ], #, Release Buttons, Delay, ( ), Up / \, Jump, Air ( ), Air Forward [ ]

135 AP: [ ], [ ], [ ], #, [ ], [ ], [ ], Down [ ], #, Release Buttons, Delay, ( ), Up / \, Jump, Air Up ( )

135 AP: [ ], [ ], [ ], #, [ ], [ ], [ ], Down [ ], #, Release Buttons, Delay, ( ), Up / \, Jump, Air Forward ( )

^ As far as I know, that's the only way to get an AP burst out of Forward ( ). =]

135 AP: Forward [ ], Forward [ ], #, Forward [ ], Forward [ ], Up / \, Double Jump Forward, Air ( ), Air [ ], Air [ ], Air [ ]

135 AP: Up [ ], Up [ ], #, Up [ ], Land, Up / \, Jump, Air Up / \, Air ( ), Air [ ], Air [ ], Air [ ]

^If the opponent doesn't dodge right, this makes for a safe but heavy hitting combo, but it's very tricky to land because you have to interrupt through the second part of the Up [ ] key pose. I think this is the best [ ] combo starter IMO.

Riddle me this:

-Combos lock me in and don't give me a chance to block or escape.

-Because a combo is tricky or difficult to land, it was not intended to be in the game and must be removed

-Coming up with a practical way to use easily punishable square combos is shameful

Who am I?

Hint: DreoreSilere
#9DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:56:15 AM(edited)
CraftyScenarios posted...
Riddle me this:

-Combos lock me in and don't give me a chance to block or escape.

-Because a combo is tricky or difficult to land, it was not intended to be in the game and must be removed

-Coming up with a practical way to use easily punishable square combos is shameful

Who am I?

Hint: DreoreSilere

This comment is rude and shows that you're oblivious to my actual motive for writing that post.

And for all I know, you could be using those combos above the next time you play as Nariko.

You're welcome.
---
I should go.
#10ChimcharwhoohooPosted 5/3/2013 10:07:33 AM
Confirm.
Easy to use, but hard to master.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.