C/D: Nariko is easy to use.

#11CraftyScenariosPosted 5/3/2013 11:17:48 AM
DreoreSilere posted...
CraftyScenarios posted...
Riddle me this:

-Combos lock me in and don't give me a chance to block or escape.

-Because a combo is tricky or difficult to land, it was not intended to be in the game and must be removed

-Coming up with a practical way to use easily punishable square combos is shameful

Who am I?

Hint: DreoreSilere

This comment is rude and shows that you're oblivious to my actual motive for writing that post.

And for all I know, you could be using those combos above the next time you play as Nariko.

You're welcome.

And you're oblivious my motive to display the hypocrisy of your post. I will never use those combos because I will never use Nariko. You'll just have to take my word for it as a Dante main....(realizes the hypocrisy of post in 3...2...1...)
#12Blue_BaIIzPosted 5/3/2013 11:22:05 AM
Hard to use, hard to master
---
#1 Nariko
PSN: Blue_BaIIz
#13DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 11:34:30 AM
CraftyScenarios posted...
And you're oblivious my motive to display the hypocrisy of your post. I will never use those combos because I will never use Nariko. You'll just have to take my word for it as a Dante main....(realizes the hypocrisy of post in 3...2...1...)

I commend you for realizing the hypocrisy of your own post.
---
I should go.
#14CraftyScenariosPosted 5/3/2013 11:38:39 AM
Man, do you not get sarcasm without the /s?

Allow me to distill the wit:

What you posted about with Nariko, is the same s*** you complain about with Dante!
#15DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 11:41:28 AM
^ Totally, totally wrong.

Whereas I complain that Nariko is, in fact, NOT easy to use (yes, my topic title could have been reworded for the idiots who don't read the replies), I complain that Dante is broken - with or without usage of the empty cancel.
---
I should go.
#16CraftyScenariosPosted 5/3/2013 11:56:33 AM
With or without??????? XD

I remember you saying this is your first fighting game, so I'll just stop. I can only imagine if you picked up street fighter or marvel. You would have returned the games and your playstation stating "these don't work. You can't attack in these games".

Though, I would be curious to hear your arguement as to why dante is broken without being able to empty cancel. Mostly for s***s and giggles.
#17RoyalShinePosted 5/3/2013 11:59:04 AM
I absolutely love this poll. xD
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi
#18DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:47:06 PM
In short, Nariko is so much harder to use than any character. The fact that most of her [ ] combos will never connect if the opponent has a left hand means she can't play very aggressively, unlike Dante or Raiden.

Don't anyone ever tell me that Nariko is easy to use. She isn't.
---
I should go.