Would you rather the game give you a command list for every character?

#1DreoreSilerePosted 5/3/2013 1:52:02 PM(edited)
A la Tekken? I mean, it is kind of fun trying to work out combos on your own in Practice Mode, but do you think it would up the skill level of every player?

I'm not talking about Tutorial Mode, so inb4ya!
---
I should go.
#2blaze19_0XPosted 5/3/2013 1:55:49 PM
It'd be pointless and would become outdated quickly.

A lot of the optimal combos people have discovered now the developers likely didn't even imagine were possible.

Similarly I'm fairly sure the few combos listed at the end of Tekken movesets are not the only ones the characters have. There are likely a lot of variations of them.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#3ChimcharwhoohooPosted 5/3/2013 2:40:26 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

A lot of the optimal combos people have discovered now the developers likely didn't even imagine were possible.

Similarly I'm fairly sure the few combos listed at the end of Tekken movesets are not the only ones the characters have. There are likely a lot of variations of them.

Honestly, I think it wouldnt be pointless.
Maybe there should be an in-game chart where it tells you how much AP the move gives, what kind of reaction it gives, and its cancel options (like how Narikos [] [] [] can be cancelled with a roll).
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#4blaze19_0XPosted 5/3/2013 2:53:48 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Maybe there should be an in-game chart where it tells you how much AP the move gives, what kind of reaction it gives, and its cancel options (like how Narikos [] [] [] can be cancelled with a roll).

TC I gathered isn't referring to this, he's talking about combos.

Regular information that you mentioned above+frame data would be nice.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#5DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 2:55:25 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Tekken shows most of that data, I believe....
---
I should go.
#6ChimcharwhoohooPosted 5/3/2013 3:24:36 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

Tekken shows most of that data, I believe....

Only shows the moves and comboes, doesnt list anything else.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#7DavidgraymanPosted 5/3/2013 3:32:10 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

Kinda like Injustice where it tells you the frames in the command list?
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin