Nariko User turned Evil.. Is back in love

#1MIKEIVVIPosted 5/3/2013 4:49:39 PM
I'm and now once again and forever more reunited with my dearly beloved.. Dropped her because of the patch but, I just miss hearing her sexy voice saying, "Mercy is mines to give.. Yours to ask for." Evil Cole is now my side Chick.. And Dante is my new skeezer.. Even though I do still miss Air Down Triangle.. *sighs*.. Nariko is still my one true love..
#2ZavalsBizPosted 5/3/2013 5:15:20 PM
Like they say "If you love something set it free, if it returns its yours."

I don't have to set Nate and Cole free because I know they're mines.
#3DreoreSilerePosted 5/3/2013 5:49:21 PM
Air Down / \ (on grounded opponent), Air Down [ ] Forward, Land, Up / \, Jump Forward, Air [ ], Air [ ], Air [ ]

Try that please, TC, and tell me how that works for you.
---
I should go.
#4MIKEIVVI(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 3:59:31 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
Air Down / \ (on grounded opponent), Air Down [ ] Forward, Land, Up / \, Jump Forward, Air [ ], Air [ ], Air [ ]

Try that please, TC, and tell me how that works for you.

I used to chain air down triangle to air down square to neutral circle to up triangle to air up triangle to neutral circle to air square 3x's.. So many effed up combo's down the drain however I've recently realized I'm pretty much unstoppable in FFA with her.. Her lvl 1 supers are multi-kill magnets!
#5ZidaneskiPosted 5/7/2013 6:01:14 PM
What I hate about her is that now you have to commit to the whole level 2. So even if I kill ALL of my opponents they still have time to go up to me and super me whereas before I could end the super by using up the rest of my shots.