Should there be two Coles in this game?

#11I_Wanna_CookiePosted 5/6/2013 11:10:29 AM
Id rather pick Cole and be able to switch by pressing O or something.
---
I'm handsome.
#12ArmoredElderPosted 5/6/2013 11:14:34 AM
Game's been out for almost six months, friendo
A bit late to be questioning the inclusion of both (Good) and Evil Cole
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#13sinncrossPosted 5/6/2013 3:23:45 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

No... they still would be rivals. I'm saying the character slot should be shared. The slot at the gameplay scene has nothing to do with the intro cinematic of the game or rivalry between them.

ok fair enough. I dont think I would complain about that then,

KingTumbleweed posted...

I actually don't mind having 2 Coles but seriously...that's the best you could do? FP's rival could range from Crash Bandicoot to Master Chief. She literally has zero personality and motivation. She's so one-dimensional, they had to make up her personality in a game she didn't originate from.

There is quite a few other things I could have said but at this point, its obvious its falling on deaf ears.

Whether there are 2 Coles in the game or not... it does not change anything unless they decided to either use normal Cole or Evil Cole and not bother with the other.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Try my LBP2 level http://lbp.me/v/jyqe5v Japan is so nice!
#14RainbowsaurusPosted 5/6/2013 3:27:57 PM
I find the poll results interesting.

I also find it interesting that people still think E. Coli is "taking up a spot", and his exclusion would've guaranteed us another character. lol
---
Stay sexy, Isaac...?
http://i.imgur.com/IsF8nOY.jpg
#15fulcar95Posted 5/6/2013 3:40:13 PM
Toro has three different forms. Why didn't he get 3 slots?
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#16LightEcoSagePosted 5/6/2013 3:46:21 PM
fulcar95 posted...
Toro has three different forms. Why didn't he get 3 slots?

xD so does Jak.

I wanna play as Light Jak and Dark Jak :(
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#17PyroSparkPosted 5/6/2013 4:47:52 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Id rather pick Cole and be able to switch by pressing O or something.

Yeah. Transform like Shiek/Zelda.

Bipolar Cole ftw.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#18RoyalShine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 12:35:05 AM
ArmoredElder posted...
Game's been out for almost six months, friendo
A bit late to be questioning the inclusion of both (Good) and Evil Cole

I've been here the whole time. I was just curious as to whether or not people still cared about it or not. Plus, I kind of wanted to bring up the Link and Toon Link thing I mentioned earlier, since...well, this game is compared to SSB a lot.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi
#19BrandynJohnsonPosted 5/7/2013 5:14:20 AM
Instead of having a Good Cole and an Evil Cole, if it were up to me I would have just had a "Neutral" Cole and with 2 color schemes for Good Cole that use Blue electricity, and 2 color schemes for Evil Cole that use Red electricity and change the portrait to the red Evil Cole portrait.

It's like the whole Mario and Dr. Mario thing from Melee. Yes their moves have different properties to them but they didn't neccessarily need to be counted as separate characters.
---
PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson
If you add me, send a message letting me know you're from GameFAQs.
#20RainbowsaurusPosted 5/7/2013 5:18:52 AM
BrandynJohnson posted...
Instead of having a Good Cole and an Evil Cole, if it were up to me I would have just had a "Neutral" Cole and with 2 color schemes for Good Cole that use Blue electricity, and 2 color schemes for Evil Cole that use Red electricity and change the portrait to the red Evil Cole portrait.

It's like the whole Mario and Dr. Mario thing from Melee. Yes their moves have different properties to them but they didn't neccessarily need to be counted as separate characters.

Neutral Cole never got any special abilities though....

Unless they just kinda give him some good abilities and evil ones.
---
Stay sexy, Isaac...?
http://i.imgur.com/IsF8nOY.jpg