Noobs with Kratos

#1JaronGreenPosted 5/7/2013 3:27:06 PM
I hate wen people get 2 level 3 with him.I hate Zeus n00bs 2.
Post at ur own risk.
()()
---
Psn: GreenBoy__
#2JaronGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 3:28:43 PM
Friend me everyone so we'll play together
PSN:GreenBoy__
---
#3921soraPosted 5/7/2013 6:15:31 PM
i ONLY use them when i'm ticked off and want to show them even no brainers can use him. ("Spamming" square or using charged lighning for an instant lvl 1) JUST to get back at them
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#4JaronGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:40:39 AM
921sora posted...
i ONLY use them when i'm ticked off and want to show them even no brainers can use him. ("Spamming" square or using charged lighning for an instant lvl 1) JUST to get back at them

I don't even bother
---
#5CraftyScenariosPosted 5/8/2013 9:49:12 AM
I can't even bring myself to select Kratos in practice mode.
#6RoyalShinePosted 5/8/2013 9:51:17 AM
921sora posted...

Don't you think you might run into different people after you pick Kratos? Then you'll just piss them off, and make them do the same.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi
#7RainbowsaurusPosted 5/8/2013 9:56:22 AM
I play as Kratos! Hate me, Gamefaqs!
---
Stay sexy, Isaac...?
http://i.imgur.com/IsF8nOY.jpg
#8921soraPosted 5/8/2013 10:15:57 AM
RoyalShine posted...
921sora posted...

Don't you think you might run into different people after you pick Kratos? Then you'll just piss them off, and make them do the same.

I play with other people in like... whatever it is @_@ Not Tournament. Where you can invite people. After losing to them. :3
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#9RoyalShinePosted 5/8/2013 10:17:24 AM
921sora posted...
RoyalShine posted...
921sora posted...

I play with other people in like... whatever it is @_@ Not Tournament. Where you can invite people. After losing to them. :3

Do you win usually? Because if not, that would suck losing again. D:
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi
#10KingTumbleweedPosted 5/8/2013 10:42:56 AM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I play as Kratos! Hate me, Gamefaqs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFWI2sDZMJ4
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams