So yesterday I wanted to keep track of...

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/7/2013 5:13:47 PM
How many terrible maps I got consecutively online. 9 terrible levels before I finally got Dojo (Unless you don't consider Alden's Tower a terrible stage, because that was the 8th stage I played). The exact list was like this; Time Station, Time Station, Time station, Dreamscape, Franzea, Dreamscape, Time Station, Alden's Tower, Time Station, and then I finally got Dojo and decided to stop playing after that. There are 16 stages in this game, can somebody please explain to me how out of 9 games, I only played 4 different stages, one of the stages (one of the worst too) 3 times in a row? I don't understand how the stage selection online could be this stupid.
---
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 5/7/2013 5:15:24 PM
Well you have to think about the four other people who are in your match too. It's very unlikely that everyone would get every stage about an even number of times.
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#3LightEcoSagePosted 5/7/2013 5:17:52 PM
Yes this is sadly an issue that I hate in this game. I am sick of tired of playing on Time Station & Dreamscape. Sandover and Franzea are pretty annoying to, but the 1st stages I listed take the cake.

I even suggested a redesign to Time Station. Take away 2 platforms and place the other 2 in the middle.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#4lobonoPosted 5/7/2013 5:43:12 PM
There really should have been some sort of voting system for the stages. I hardly ever play on Graveyard and it's my favorite stage.
---
PSN: Bpash123
#5LightEcoSagePosted 5/7/2013 5:45:23 PM
lobono posted...
There really should have been some sort of voting system for the stages. I hardly ever play on Graveyard and it's my favorite stage.

If you analyze the situation you would know that people would pick maps in their favor. The voting system would be unfair.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#6Lucarioaura22Posted 5/7/2013 5:53:00 PM
Don't worry. I'll get you that black belt and then we can GTFO of ranked. The stage selection BS will still be there unfortunately but it won't be as much of a big deal in our lulzy troll matches. You come up with anything else while I was gone?
---
I'm not a bad guy, I just do bad things. Allow me to make my first impression before you judge me for my past. http://i.imgur.com/uraxdLf.jpg (Next Tattoo)
#7Chojuro7SwordPosted 5/8/2013 12:56:58 AM
Which one is Dreamscape again?
#8DrunkenMegamanPosted 5/8/2013 4:21:01 AM
Chojuro7Sword posted...
Which one is Dreamscape again?

The big ass Little Big Planet level with the trivia questions.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121
#9Sabkoy24Posted 5/8/2013 5:18:18 AM
Whenever I play with lakeshow we get sandover 3 times until we get a good map
---
RamenKing24
lol bestbuy helpeing me make this account BOOYAH
#10G-ScythePosted 5/8/2013 9:27:59 AM
i got Alden's Tower like 5 times in a row last time I played

it pissed me off, but I usually get a good amount of variety
---