Evil Cole Level 2 Issue

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
In a couple of my most recent matches I have run into the problem of opponents being able to walk around in the level 2 red aura without them actually getting caught in it's drain, and they just walk out of the drain. Has anyone else run into this issue, or does anyone know what causes this?

I sadly do not have any pictures or videos of any kind to show you what I am talking about.
2 years ago#2
I've seen it before and it happened to me a couple of times xD. It happens when a strong interruption takes place. The red aura is just telling you that they were hit by it but broke free due to something else.

I mean it kinda makes sense because if your life was being drained and you was interrupted by some strong force, you would be free xD.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
2 years ago#3
Your first problem is using E. Cole's Level 2.
---
Cooking means always risking your life! Boom!
2 years ago#4
LightEcoSage posted...
I've seen it before and it happened to me a couple of times xD. It happens when a strong interruption takes place. The red aura is just telling you that they were hit by it but broke free due to something else.

I mean it kinda makes sense because if your life was being drained and you was interrupted by some strong force, you would be free xD.

I guess that makes sense thanks, but at the same time that is a little discouraging knowing that my most reliable super isn't as reliable as I initially thought lol
2 years ago#5
mchammerface posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

I guess that makes sense thanks, but at the same time that is a little discouraging knowing that my most reliable super isn't as reliable as I initially thought lol

I can relate in a similar and different way.
---
2 years ago#6
Fatal_Atlas posted...

Should I instead be Giga Punching to level1 instead?
2 years ago#7
LightEcoSage posted...
mchammerface posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

How so?
2 years ago#8
mchammerface posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
mchammerface posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

How so?

Different:
Jak Level 2 cause an initial stun upon transformation, which would give him an ensure kill. If any damageable attack hits the stun opponents Jak will lose that ensured aspect.

Similar:
In Raiden's level 2 state he can perform one move that when landed he would perform a series of slashes where you die on the last hit. However, if you're hit by a strong attack, basically a knock-back attack, then Raiden's ensured kill will be lost.
---
2 years ago#9
mchammerface posted...
Fatal_Atlas posted...

Should I instead be Giga Punching to level1 instead?

---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi
2 years ago#10
mchammerface posted...
In a couple of my most recent matches I have run into the problem of opponents being able to walk around in the level 2 red aura without them actually getting caught in it's drain, and they just walk out of the drain. Has anyone else run into this issue, or does anyone know what causes this?

I sadly do not have any pictures or videos of any kind to show you what I am talking about.

Drain? Since when did Evil Cole get a portable sink?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived