The past 5 FFA Stock matches, using Nariko...

#11KillerBee_Posted 5/8/2013 5:08:02 AM
You should be proud of beating someone with hit confirms, while not using any.

And yeah, you have to work pretty hard with Nariko to win.
#12DrunkenMegamanPosted 5/8/2013 5:13:17 AM
DreoreSilere posted...
PaRappa: Punches me, kills me with LVL 1

Huh?
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121
#13DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:22:59 PM
Once again, I've had another FFA match, last man standing 1v1, both one life left. It was a Good Cole. We danced around trying to endless hit each other. Him and his freeze ball until FINALLY he hit me and killed me. Pathetic.
---
I should go.
#14Rikudo-PeinPosted 5/8/2013 3:44:37 PM
I'm still wondering why they nerfed her..
---
PSN: theomm
"Chibaku Tensei!!"
#15KillerBee_Posted 5/8/2013 4:56:34 PM(edited)
DreoreSilere posted...
Once again, I've had another FFA match, last man standing 1v1, both one life left. It was a Good Cole. We danced around trying to endless hit each other. Him and his freeze ball until FINALLY he hit me and killed me. Pathetic.

You should have countered, and then that would have frozen him given you enough time to use your lvl 1.
#16DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 8:02:36 PM
KillerBee_ posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

You should have countered, and then that would have frozen him given you enough time to use your lvl 1.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Her counter even reflects back the actual projectiles too. I'll try that next time.
---
I should go.
#173D3Posted 5/8/2013 8:23:41 PM
I counted 13...
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#18LightEcoSagePosted 5/8/2013 8:47:29 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
KillerBee_ posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Her counter even reflects back the actual projectiles too. I'll try that next time.

Yeah her counter is highly underrated :/
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#19DreoreSilere(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:01:20 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
KillerBee_ posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

You can get an AP Burst off of it (/ \, Down [ ], Bunny Hop, Air Up / \, Air [ ], [ ], [ ]), but it's very unreliable. There are times when I should have been able to stun someone at close range but I ended up reflecting a stupid projectile. Namely, Dante's pistols.

Also, Kratos, Dante, and Raiden's parries all have longer leeway for countering. Even though Nariko's is more "spammable," it can only counter for a short millisecond, so you really have to have good timing. All the more reason those three I stated are overpowered.

=/
---
I should go.
#20LightEcoSagePosted 5/9/2013 2:05:06 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
KillerBee_ posted...
DreoreSilere posted...

You can get an AP Burst off of it (/ \, Down [ ], Bunny Hop, Air Up / \, Air [ ], [ ], [ ]), but it's very unreliable. There are times when I should have been able to stun someone at close range but I ended up reflecting a stupid projectile. Namely, Dante's pistols.

Also, Kratos, Dante, and Raiden's parries all have longer leeway for countering. Even though Nariko's is more "spammable," it can only counter for a short millisecond, so you really have to have good timing. All the more reason those three I stated are overpowered.

=/

Yeah but her counter is still good though. It alone can deal with a lot of spammable moves because of its lack of long recovery. The counter is a real useful move of hers. Combo's off it it should not apply.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."