Buff List

#1fulcar95Posted 5/7/2013 8:00:32 PM
Who should be buffed? - Results (97 votes)
Big Daddy
3.09% (3 votes)
Fat Princess
0% (0 votes)
Heihachi
10.31% (10 votes)
Jak
11.34% (11 votes)
Nariko
21.65% (21 votes)
Radec
12.37% (12 votes)
Sir Daniel
14.43% (14 votes)
Spike
10.31% (10 votes)
Sweet Tooth
4.12% (4 votes)
Toro
12.37% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I made one of these a long time ago, but there have been several patches as well as the addition of 4 new characters, so I've decided to remake the poll and see if and how much opinions have changed. Here is the old one btw if you want to see the old results and compare them: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65177561

Before anyone asks, the polling system only allows up to 10 options, otherwise I'd put all 24 characters up there. Basically I chose the least used characters played online (in my opinion), as well as those known for their horrible supers, few or no hit confirms, lack of practical combos, and who overall really require hard work and skill to win with.

This poll only allows 1 vote, but feel free to comment with your own quick list of who you think should be buffed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. It doesn't have to have all 10 or 24 of course. Here's mine:

1. Nariko (got nerfed harshly for no reason, square combos are still useless)
2. Heihachi (lack of range, fully grounded, supers get limited kills)
3. Radec (Doesn't really have anything going for him)
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#2metfan57Posted 5/7/2013 8:02:04 PM
oh god why is FP in it? you wanna give her MORE hit confirms?
---
"their is no spoon-the matricks']
#3slaighMaccooperPosted 5/7/2013 8:02:44 PM
big daddies level 1 is still lacking, i just feel he could be better
#4LightEcoSagePosted 5/7/2013 8:20:20 PM(edited)
Sigh.. Jak's gameplay is worst then Nariko's both combo potential wise, AP gaining wise and recovery after using a move wise, so Jak got hit "harder" and needs to be in that 1. 2. 3. crap. Now i'm not saying Nariko didn't get hit hard, i'm just saying Jak got hit harder gameplay wise.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#5DavidgraymanPosted 5/7/2013 8:11:34 PM
Honestly there is not much to say buffwise in Sweet Tooth's case. It's all minor things like molotov. The only major buff he needs is the return of his old level three. If Sweet Tooth is to bump up in tier his entire character would have to be revamped, IMO.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#6fulcar95(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:17:22 PM
metfan57 posted...
oh god why is FP in it? you wanna give her MORE hit confirms?

It's all she has if you think about it. She's just like Sweet Tooth, but worse cause her lvl 3 can't get as much kills. Just block her and the minion while she's in the air, then punish. Most people only block one and forget the other, but it's pretty easy to avoid it.
---
#7LightEcoSagePosted 5/7/2013 8:19:30 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Honestly there is not much to say buffwise in Sweet Tooth's case. It's all minor things like molotov. The only major buff he needs is the return of his old level three. If Sweet Tooth is to bump up in tier his entire character would have to be revamped, IMO.

Actually his Molotov is a deadly keep away tool with its freedom by having no long recovery or start up. In addition he gets 5 AP per hit thats not even charged. When it is charged it just becomes a useful hazard move. His shotgun was never his only good move. After the patch ST doesn't need anything else. His level 2 got an underrated buff, couple of moves got great buffs, etc. He's solid. he also has 2 HC's for his Lvl 2 >_>
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#8christiankid7Posted 5/7/2013 8:23:51 PM
slaighMaccooper posted...
big daddies level 1 is still lacking, i just feel he could be better

Maybe the scream should kill as well as the sister?
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#9fulcar95(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:24:50 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Sigh.. Jak's gameplay is worst then Nariko's both combo potential wise, AP gaining wise and recovery after using a move wise, so Jak got hit "harder "and needs to be in that 1. 2. 3. crap. Now i'm not saying Nariko didn't get hit hard, i'm just saying Jak got hit harder gameplay wise.

You have a point, I think they're both pretty similar in a way. Risky lvl 1's that can't be set up, lvl 2's got buffed appropriately and are more reliable, and lvl 3's are where they shine and rack up kills. But yeah, Jak doesn't have a solid way to gain AP like she does, so I will agree that he needs more help than she does.
---
#10holysquidPosted 5/7/2013 8:25:10 PM
Definitely Jak or Nariko. They both got nerfed which were way uncalled for.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com