If this game is so bad, why do I keep playing it?

#1DreoreSilerePosted 5/8/2013 10:01:23 AM
I am tired of all the Kratoses, Raidens, Dantes, and Coles. If so, then why do I keep playing this game when there are clearly balance issues to be had?

Why do I keep playing with underpowered characters when I know it's not going to be a fair game? Do I like making life hard for myself?

Why do I insist on keep this game on my hard drive when I know there are more balanced, more fun fighting games out there? Whose idea was it to give an already overpowered Raiden a Down-Throw combo in a patch?

What is the color of the sky?
---
I should go.
#2RoyalShinePosted 5/8/2013 10:16:28 AM
1) You want to destroy all of these players and show them who's boss!

2) You like the challenge of knowing that you might just beat a random Kratos with a Sir Dan or a Jak.

3) This one is a guess, but maybe it's because you like knowing that you can play with a couple of your favorite Playstation characters.

4) Short Answer: Blue, and sometimes red.
Long answer: I'm too lazy.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi
#3boy_luckPosted 5/8/2013 11:36:00 AM
I swear, the person who gave Raiden that downthrow buff is probably the worst game developer in history.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#4DrunkenMegamanPosted 5/8/2013 11:44:57 AM
I play this game because it's the only fighting game I'm good at. (Other than Smash) Plus it's one of the only PS3 games that I still enjoy playing.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121
#5taoxadasaPosted 5/8/2013 11:50:21 AM
Because it's fun?
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#6RainbowsaurusPosted 5/8/2013 12:01:09 PM
So bad it's good
---
PSASBR!
http://i.imgur.com/3CADaAY.jpg
#7shibby8720Posted 5/8/2013 12:04:51 PM
I agree. This game is awful. Constantly playing the same characters online, losing games due to glitchy laggy deaths, terribly inconsistent gameplay, I can go on and on. Yet, every night, me and my roommate find ourselves in front of the tv playing ranked 2v2 online. It has its moments I guess....

Hopefully they figure s**t out for PSASBR2
#8LightEcoSagePosted 5/8/2013 12:36:03 PM
I hate this game with a strong passion, but still play it anyway >_>
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#9Chojuro7SwordPosted 5/8/2013 1:35:12 PM
Yea, the down throw buff was absolutely stupid. I main Raiden & Dante though, lol. So, I ain't complainin'. I have a thousand other confirms I can use anyway.
#10aKimbodiacPosted 5/8/2013 1:54:12 PM
I play with a guy who uses ONLY bottom tier characters and kicks 99% of people's asses. It's about how good you are and how good you are at a team (if you play 2v2) If you don't have any hit confirms find a team mate who plays as characters who can keep character stunned in place or have long grabs.
---
PSN & Steam: aKimbodiac