Peter Venkman (Ghostbusters) moveset

#1ButKevinBaconPosted 5/10/2013 7:13:53 PM
Square
Neutral: Proton Stream - Better version of Jak's Arc Wielder
Forward: Generic punch forward
Up: Throws a bomb from the Genesis game
Down: Slime Tether - Pulls an enemy towards Venkman

Triangle
Neutral: Meson Collider - A rapid-fire stream of small blasts that don't cause hitstun
Forward: Shock Blast - Shotgun-like blast of dark matter
Up: Boson Dart - Like Ratchet's Warmonger
Down: Stasis Stream - Temporarily slows down anyone hit by the stream of dark matter

Circle
Neutral: Overload Pulse - Homes in on anyone hit by the Meson Collider
Forward: Slimer charges forward to slime people
Up: The dancing toaster appears and shoots out AP
Down: Slime Blower Mk. II - Shoots black slime on the floor which functions as a mine

Throws
Side: Captures enemy with a proton stream and then flings them behind Venkman
Up: Captures enemy with a proton stream and then flings them upward/forward
Down: Captures enemy with a proton stream and then slams them into the ground

Level 1: Ghost Trap - The bright flash from the trap kills anyone within a small radius. For Sir Dan, he is actually sucked into the trap (just an aesthetic change, no gameplay difference).

Level 2: Ecto-1 - Venkman hops in the Ecto-1 with the others and you drive it around from a bit. Has features from the animated series (like the cannon).

Level 3: Total Protonic Reversal - Peter, Ray, Egon, and Winston are in the Rival Arena and cross the streams in order to close the portal connecting the characters' dimensions. The other players are behind them taunting.

Level 3 Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdjBiiKaMlc#t=7m

Victory Music 1: Ghostbusters Theme

Victory Music 2: Ghostbusters II Theme

Polygon Man Finisher: Sames as level 3, except in the Boss Arena and with Polygon Man behind the boys with that same "Oh crap" face as Stay-Puft.

Costumes would include animated version.

Rival: Agent K (Men in Black)

Results Screen (Win): http://images.wikia.com/ghostbusters/images/2/25/VigoPainting.JPG

Obvious taunts ("This man has no dick"), kill quotes ("We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!"), losing outros (on the floor & slimed), etc.
#2DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 5/10/2013 7:30:35 PM
Movesets are pointless at this point, man. Specially considering who's in charge of this game. Sony Santa Kratos.
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#3G-ScythePosted 5/10/2013 7:43:52 PM
This move set is great man.

DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
Movesets are pointless at this point, man. Specially considering who's in charge of this game. Sony Santa Kratos.

Even if SSM was making monthly DLC, I doubt they would consider Peter Venkman lol
Anyway, they can't take any of ours anyway. Even real PS characters my Big Boss move-set, because if they were found stealing from GFAQs members they would get a bad rep and I doubt they would bother hunting us down to get our permission
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#4Nightstryk3r619Posted 5/11/2013 6:30:09 AM
G-Scythe posted...

Even if SSM was making monthly DLC, I doubt they would consider Peter Venkman lol
Anyway, they can't take any of ours anyway. Even real PS characters my Big Boss move-set, because if they were found stealing from GFAQs members they would get a bad rep and I doubt they would bother hunting us down to get our permission

*gunshot* ... Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Good job, Mr .Bacon, I was very entertained, and will be awaiting Agent K (though for some reason when I read this I anticipated Elwood Blues as a rival.)
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#5Dsurions_WrathPosted 5/11/2013 9:04:15 AM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Good job, Mr .Bacon, I was very entertained, and will be awaiting Agent K (though for some reason when I read this I anticipated Elwood Blues as a rival.)

Ha Samuel L. Jackson reference.

But very good moveset! And I dunno G-scythe, if they were using and taking credit for my movesets I'd get a bit iffed- But I'd love to see em. I would rally the Gamefaqs board to scream at em to give me credit though xD
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#6Nightstryk3r619Posted 5/11/2013 10:27:39 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Ha Samuel L. Jackson reference.

But very good moveset! And I dunno G-scythe, if they were using and taking credit for my movesets I'd get a bit iffed- But I'd love to see em. I would rally the Gamefaqs board to scream at em to give me credit though xD

All I'd care for is confirmation that I helped. I'd practically give them away, since they'd have to hire the proper voice actors and usage and whatnot.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.