SSM tweets "all hope is not gone."

#21McFordmansonPosted 5/12/2013 10:19:06 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Just like how they promised some DLC vehicles for Twisted Metal...

Again- I really don't like SSM. I'm probably going to just be getting a PS4 this next gen if the rumors about the next Xbox are true, possibly a Wii U if anything just for the next smash bros (assuming it doesn't turn out to be awful), but if it comes to that I'm probably going to get more and more irritated with them. EVERYTHING they've been given that isn't God of War ends up sinking quickly because they COMPLETELY ignore it. It's frustrating beyond belief.

This.

Twisted Metal died on launch because the servers were down and SSM didn't do anything to fix it. Patches were promised and never released, and DLC was teased and never seen again. Multiplayer died a few months after the servers finally came back.

Starhawk is struggling, no new content is being developed, and from what I've heard the game's netcode is a mess.

This game has DLC that obviously exists, yet is not being implemented for... whatever reason. i have no idea why it's so difficult to release two costumes that obviously exist, were made, are accessible through glitches, and have even been seen online.

God of War is getting new DLC all the time, and is the only thing they talk about on Twitter.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#22TheOmegaShenPosted 5/12/2013 11:48:03 AM
**** you, Sony Santa Monica.
---
Believe in me who believes in you!
PSN: TheOmegaShen
#23LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 12:48:19 PM
All I ask for at this point is costumes for everyone else in the cast. The many bugs can stay and Jak's overnerf. I don't care anymore just give me costumes!
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#24AWorldUnitedPosted 5/13/2013 2:26:32 AM
Seth works at SSM. Relax children
#25KillDozer123Posted 5/13/2013 7:50:44 AM
Would it be too much to ask for....oh, I dunno....something more CONCRETE!?

InB4 "A block of cement as DLC"
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#26chunkyshtewPosted 5/13/2013 9:09:29 AM
itsmeaustin posted...
I really wish they would just say that this game is no longer getting any relevant updates. I mean, I haven't played since like a week after the Zeus patch but I still check back and see if theres ANYTHING new occasionally.

Guess this game ends in a whimper.

Wait, there was a Zeus patch? I got him to 999 less than a week after he was released and haven't played since. I haven't read anything about this, were any of the other characters patched?
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#27SavageTrooperPosted 5/13/2013 9:25:11 AM
McFordmanson posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Again- I really don't like SSM. I'm probably going to just be getting a PS4 this next gen if the rumors about the next Xbox are true, possibly a Wii U if anything just for the next smash bros (assuming it doesn't turn out to be awful), but if it comes to that I'm probably going to get more and more irritated with them. EVERYTHING they've been given that isn't God of War ends up sinking quickly because they COMPLETELY ignore it. It's frustrating beyond belief.

This.

Twisted Metal died on launch because the servers were down and SSM didn't do anything to fix it. Patches were promised and never released, and DLC was teased and never seen again. Multiplayer died a few months after the servers finally came back.

Starhawk is struggling, no new content is being developed, and from what I've heard the game's netcode is a mess.

This game has DLC that obviously exists, yet is not being implemented for... whatever reason. i have no idea why it's so difficult to release two costumes that obviously exist, were made, are accessible through glitches, and have even been seen online.

God of War is getting new DLC all the time, and is the only thing they talk about on Twitter.

Holy crap, you can access extra costumes through a glitch? How do you do it?
---
PSASBR: SIR DAN SINCE THE BEGINNING BABY!
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#28KingTumbleweedPosted 5/13/2013 9:35:42 AM
SavageTrooper posted...
McFordmanson posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

This.

Choose a character.
Choose the character you want to have the extra costumes as P2.
Choose a character who has extra costumes unlocked as P3.
Cancel P2(circle about 3 times).
P3 should now be in P2's slot.
Go back twice, so you're able to choose P2's character.
Choose Zeus/Isaac.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#29wwinterj25Posted 5/13/2013 9:45:28 AM
Games dead Jim.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#30SavageTrooperPosted 5/13/2013 9:50:59 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
McFordmanson posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

This.

Choose a character.
Choose the character you want to have the extra costumes as P2.
Choose a character who has extra costumes unlocked as P3.
Cancel P2(circle about 3 times).
P3 should now be in P2's slot.
Go back twice, so you're able to choose P2's character.
Choose Zeus/Isaac.

Wow, so its in the game...was in the latest patch...and still not officially released yet...wtf
---
PSASBR: SIR DAN SINCE THE BEGINNING BABY!
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER