Why I don't think Evil Cole is a boring character.

#11IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:44:44 AM(edited)
AMP1317 posted...
Nice to hear about some EC variety, however most any of us ever see is the same things from him.
I do agree though, I have a friend who uses EC quite effectively and varies it up. However, in the end, if push comes to shove he still uses the giga punch shennanigins.

I'll use the Giga Punch every chance I get, its just that I hardly get any chances to just throw them out going against really good players. I only catch them if they screw up on something, use a really unsafe attack, or stand near me while i'm knocked down.

If someone does push me to throw out desperate, raw Giga Punches, then that's usually my downfall since most of them know how to block and punish it.
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#12IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:22:08 AM
bump
---
#13IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 4:30:08 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
bump

---
#14LightEcoSagePosted 5/11/2013 5:15:04 PM
Icy a lot of people aren't going to actually read this. There's even some who will only read a small portion of it then give their comment lol. Always found that funny when people do that. Reads half of what you say then comment without reading the other half lol.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#15IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:18:10 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Icy a lot of people aren't going to actually read this. There's even some who will only read a small portion of it then give their comment lol. Always found that funny when people do that. Reads half of what you say then comment without reading the other half lol.

Did you read it all? I want at least you to know that I don't use him because he's top tier.
---
#16LightEcoSagePosted 5/11/2013 5:28:01 PM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Did you read it all? I want at least you to know that I don't use him because he's top tier.

No :/ If it was about any of my other mains then I would have read it :/

Next time divide it in segments like-

bold Evil Cole Gameplay: bold

bold Tech Chasing: bold
This, that.

Divide it up with style so its appealing and not a turn off. It really helps.
---
#17IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:32:43 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

This, that.

Just read it man. Do me a favor.
---
#18LightEcoSagePosted 5/11/2013 5:36:57 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

This, that.

Just read it man. Do me a favor.

But I don't care about his character (in this game).

How about this. You make a topic about his weaknesses and cons and Ill read that.
---
#19IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 5:40:29 PM
Teaching you about the character isn't the point of this topic. It isn't some kind of guide.
---
#20LightEcoSagePosted 5/11/2013 5:42:33 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Teaching you about the character isn't the point of this topic. It isn't some kind of guide.

xD it's similar.
---