My Highly Educated opinion on Heihachi Matchups

#11LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 12:54:54 PM(edited)
Alright "keep" trolling and lying to yourself everytime you include Jak into a situation LOL. What kind of sense does it make that Hei has better odds against Ratchet? Either you're indenial or as I said before your knowledge is lacking. Again Jak mobility is overrated, which multiple people has stated as well. Everyone of Jak moves are punishable (and yes if its that serious I would make a damn list of it if I must), yes literally everyone. Unlike Ratchet, with Jak's lack of range on guns, slow start ups, massive endlag/recovery, lack of power properties on guns, etc Hei has the upperhand. Now Jak pre-patch would definitely have the advantage, "but" this "isn't Jak pre-patch now is it?

And Ratchets Mobility is also "highly underrated." With the fact he doesn't have any recovery close to Jak at all in the air, move cancel and a glide to glide away after every attack everytime, Ratchet is harder to grab. Jak can really only Jet-board away from the WC, while Ratchet can use Buzz blades, Wrench, throw wrench, etc then glide away. His glide away when abusived actually makes him harder to grab then Jak. I am sick and tired of you noobs complaining about Jak's mobility when it has predictability, average slow start up (except Jetboard) and horrible recovery like uppercut, spinkick and jetboard. Hei the character can actually catch Jak upon landing on the jetboard if he decides to go the other way and punish Jak. Believe it or not, but the skilled Ratchets don't even use his glide, which will differentiate opinions on match ups such as this.

Seriously a horrible troll attempt as usual. Ratchet, Drake, Sweet Tooth, Dante, etc having better match ups for hei and Jak rated higher then them all. Smh. Clearly this would only apply to Jak pre-patch again, but this isn't that Jak. Keep it up can't wait to see the future. "Jak needs to be: "Highly Nerfed." -Mili lol.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#12Sabkoy24Posted 5/12/2013 12:37:56 PM
i know right les he said he likes trolig dummpeople in the ps3 chat and he said ur one of his targets
---
RamenKing24
a pic of me: http://imgur.com/ZGrayHZ
#13LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 12:45:01 PM
Sabkoy24 posted...
i know right les he said he likes trolig dummpeople in the ps3 chat and he said ur one of his targets

Thank's, but I already picked up on this after I saw a few of his comments on other topics. Like the one I listed in my previous comment where he made this list on someone's topic about buffs/nerfs and had Highly Nerfed: and Jak under it, "him" only. I just lmao at his troll attempts along with DrukenMegaMan.
---
#14ZavalsBizPosted 5/12/2013 12:48:22 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...
You forgot Dante. It was an enjoyable read though.

Whoops. lol Knew I forgot someone.

Dante: 6:4
Dantes range exceeds Heihachis, but Heiachi is able to punish Dantes moves effectively and swiftly. Get to level 2 as fast as you can, and let it go, dragging the match on will only be a bad thing to do.

I have to disagree with this, it's almost impossible to punish Dante because he can cancel out if it. Plus Dante has a Lv.1 hit confirm which means that he can easily KO Heihachi. Not to mention empty cancels and those AP bursts.
#15Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 12:55:39 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Alright "keep" trolling and lying to yourself everytime you include Jak into a situation LOL. What kind of sense does it make that Hei has better odds against Ratchet? Either you're indenial or as I said before your knowledge is lacking. Again Jak mobility is overrated, which multiple people has stated as well. Everyone of Jak moves are punishable (and yes if its that serious I would make a damn list of it if I must), yes literally everyone. Unlike Ratchet, with Jak's lack of range on guns, slow start ups, massive endlag/recovery, lack of power properties on guns, etc Hei has the upperhand. Now Jak pre-patch would definitely have the advantage, "but" this "isn't Jak pre-patch now is it?

And Ratchets Mobility is also "highly underrated." With the fact he doesn't have any recovery close to Jak at all in the air, move cancel and a glide to glide away after every attack everytime, Ratchet is harder to grab. Jak can really only Jet-board away from the WC, while Ratchet can use Buzz blades, Wrench, throw wrench, etc then glide away. His glide away when abusived actually makes him harder to grab then Jak. I am sick and tired of you noobs complaining about Jak's mobility when it has predictability, average slow start up (except Jetboard) and horrible recovery like uppercut, spinkick and jetboard. Hei the character can actually catch Jak upon landing on the jetboard if he decides to go the other way and punish Jak. Believe it or not, but the skilled Ratchets don't even use his glide, which will differentiate opinions on match ups such as this.

Disagree al you want, I don't care. Fact of the matter is, Heihachi can't do anything to an aerial opponent. Anbd its not Jaks "mobility" I'm talking about. its his ability to stay in the air utilizing Down Square to reset your jump and continue your aerial stuff, taking pot shots at Heihachi with Beam Reflexor and Gyro Burster. Since the gyro burster can be placed just outside of Hei's reach while still hitting him. Although its little AP, compare that to big fat zero coming from Heihachis constant futile attempts to hit you.

Heihachis only chance at hitting you is when you land for a super.

Now with Ratchet, nobody is going to throw a wrench at you in the air, unless you're in the air as well. And where is grab nonsense coming from? Because I said nothing about grabbing, other than hopping over the suck cannon. Now you se, the thing with Ratchet and Jak. Ratchet is a single shot. a simple wavedash will push you right through. But Jak? Needle Lazer, Beam Reflexor, Blaster, and Gyro. They all fire MULTIPLE shots. its not that simple to just wavedash through them. The Arc Wielder is just a constant. you can't wavedash it at all.

Our experiences are different, so our opinions are bound to be different as well. So shove a cork in it and stop trying to make a big deal out of everything.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#16mtKing52Posted 5/12/2013 12:57:07 PM

Col. Radec: 8:2
Easily in Heihachis favor. a simple wavedash is able to avoid most of Radecs tools, and you dont even have to worry about the traps since Heihachi is not an aerial character. Get in close, watch out for the grabs, and dominate.

I disagree with this because through my long experience playing as Radec, I've always beaten most of the Heihachi's online by using his tools to his advantage. Then again, most Heihachi's online don't use him correctly.
---
PSN: mtKing52 PSASBR: Radec, Raiden, Isaac, Parappa
Injustice: Green Arrow, Lobo, Solomon Grundy
#17Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:08:34 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...
You forgot Dante. It was an enjoyable read though.

Whoops. lol Knew I forgot someone.

Dante: 6:4
Dantes range exceeds Heihachis, but Heiachi is able to punish Dantes moves effectively and swiftly. Get to level 2 as fast as you can, and let it go, dragging the match on will only be a bad thing to do.

I have to disagree with this, it's almost impossible to punish Dante because he can cancel out if it. Plus Dante has a Lv.1 hit confirm which means that he can easily KO Heihachi. Not to mention empty cancels and those AP bursts.

Eh. I see where you're coming from, but thats a common misconception. in order to cancel out, you have to down square or angel dash away, but that takes time to do, and thats enough time for Heihachi to get in. Heihachis Counter is also fast enough to interrupt Dantes Square Chain mid combo. its inconsistent, but its there.
Also, Did I seriously put 6:4 because I meant 4:6. gotta love those brain fart moments. And its only 4:6 because of the empty cancel lvl 1 confirm. Without it, it'd be 5:5
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#18LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 1:18:02 PM

Disagree al you want, I don't care. Fact of the matter is, Heihachi can't do anything to an aerial opponent. Anbd its not Jaks "mobility" I'm talking about. its his ability to stay in the air utilizing Down Square to reset your jump and continue your aerial stuff, taking pot shots at Heihachi with Beam Reflexor and Gyro Burster. Since the gyro burster can be placed just outside of Hei's reach while still hitting him. Although its little AP, compare that to big fat zero coming from Heihachis constant futile attempts to hit you.

Heihachis only chance at hitting you is when you land for a super.

Now with Ratchet, nobody is going to throw a wrench at you in the air, unless you're in the air as well. And where is grab nonsense coming from? Because I said nothing about grabbing, other than hopping over the suck cannon. Now you se, the thing with Ratchet and Jak. Ratchet is a single shot. a simple wavedash will push you right through. But Jak? Needle Lazer, Beam Reflexor, Blaster, and Gyro. They all fire MULTIPLE shots. its not that simple to just wavedash through them. The Arc Wielder is just a constant. you can't wavedash it at all.

Our experiences are different, so our opinions are bound to be different as well. So shove a cork in it and stop trying to make a big deal out of everything.

Oh I will keep disagreeing. FACT of the matter is Hei can do something about an aerial opponent such as Jak because he lacks the speed to be effective in the air. Of course you would only know this if you main him consistently and been in battles where the answers show themselves through experience like most of the things i say. LMAO stay in the air using down square. Of course you wouldn't know that this is one of Jak's most predictable and punishable moves. Any smart player will know if they get hit by this move once they shouldn't fall for it again because they learned its secrets (assuming they didnt know about it before). This move is unsafe and is why people... such as.. Lucario and others never use it in high level play or against skilled opponents. It's literally almost as bad as the Mass Inverter. The move has 2 weaknesses. Blocking the first stage of it, which would allow the opponent to follow up and combo him in the air and blocking the 2nd stage where again you jump and perform whatever move you want. Beam Reflexor... Wave dash says otherwise and IIRC isn't Ratchets buzz blades the superior move to Jak's BR and did you not say that all Hei gotta do against that move for Ratchet is wavedash? OK KEEP IT UP SON! :) Gyro Burster LOL. Hei has 2 moves from what I know that can destroy that tool easily. Jak's cant place it to high or the shots won't hit LOL. Hei has his uppercut and for Hei who mastered the banana or whatever that move he tosses at the right angle would destroy it. I fought Hei's who destroyed it everytime no matter how high enough I put it so it could hit him. That projectile he has is one of the best counters for that move because of the "angle." The angle of his projectile and the lack of defense on the GB is what makes Hei one of the best characters to deal with the GB.

Again wrong as hell. Keep exaggerating, keep it up. Jak cannot move around like he use to. He has add recovery added on his moves that didn't have it. Arc, W, Needle Laz, Blaster, etc. No Jak can stay airborne especially as much as Kat. Hei has a juggle that Jak cannot escape because of Jak's start ups, recovery, power on guns and slow average speed that really hurts his mobility.

That last para is clearly bias and just inexperience talk. That needle lazer and beam reflexor defense you used was horrible. 2 of the easiest moves to dodge in the game is enough said.
---
#19IcyFlamez96Posted 5/12/2013 1:18:46 PM
Well with the Jak thing, I do think that is one of the only matchups that he has an advantage on. I wouldn't say a 2:8, but probably a 4:6 imo. This is just from my experiences though, and how I view their overall movesets against each other in general. Everything else in your list seems spot on.
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#20LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 1:27:34 PM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Well with the Jak thing, I do think that is one of the only matchups that he has an advantage on and how I view their overall movesets against each other in general. Everything else in your list seems spot on.

Nope. I thought this was true to, well at least before the patch. After Jak's nerf Hei has the upperhand now. The recovery is a bigger deal then ppl think especially after a miss. Jak can't use his tools consistently together already so the fact they added more recovery made it worst. Without move cancel and other aspects I listed Jak doesn't have the upperhand.

I'm trying to find a skilled Hei now so I can show you how Heii plays against Jak while you're the host.
---