My Highly Educated opinion on Heihachi Matchups

#21IcyFlamez96Posted 5/12/2013 2:34:15 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Well with the Jak thing, I do think that is one of the only matchups that he has an advantage on and how I view their overall movesets against each other in general. Everything else in your list seems spot on.

Nope. I thought this was true to, well at least before the patch. After Jak's nerf Hei has the upperhand now. The recovery is a bigger deal then ppl think especially after a miss. Jak can't use his tools consistently together already so the fact they added more recovery made it worst. Without move cancel and other aspects I listed Jak doesn't have the upperhand.

Well come to think of it, I never used Jak against a Heihachi after the patch... I don't think. Actually I have...

Well seriously, before the patch I was beating Heihachis with Jak and I after the patch, I remember the Heihachis i've played beat me. So you're probably right. That could be because the Heihachis I played after the patch were just better, and I didn't know how to use post patch Jak effectively but Idk for sure. I still don't think its THAT bad for Jak though.

Oh, and Needle Lazer is the easiest thing to dodge in the game? Lol nooooo. After the patch I found it much easier to dodge for the most part.... Until I played you. That Needle Lazer spam is pretty hard for me to dodge when you have me in a corner.
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#22LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 3:03:41 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Well with the Jak thing, I do think that is one of the only matchups that he has an advantage on and how I view their overall movesets against each other in general. Everything else in your list seems spot on.

Nope. I thought this was true to, well at least before the patch. After Jak's nerf Hei has the upperhand now. The recovery is a bigger deal then ppl think especially after a miss. Jak can't use his tools consistently together already so the fact they added more recovery made it worst. Without move cancel and other aspects I listed Jak doesn't have the upperhand.

Well come to think of it, I never used Jak against a Heihachi after the patch... I don't think. Actually I have...

Well seriously, before the patch I was beating Heihachis with Jak and I after the patch, I remember the Heihachis i've played beat me. So you're probably right. That could be because the Heihachis I played after the patch were just better, and I didn't know how to use post patch Jak effectively but Idk for sure. I still don't think its THAT bad for Jak though.

Oh, and Needle Lazer is the easiest thing to dodge in the game? Lol nooooo. After the patch I found it much easier to dodge for the most part.... Until I played you. That Needle Lazer spam is pretty hard for me to dodge when you have me in a corner.

It's that bad for Jak when a Hei has mastered Hei. You havent seen the things I seen like the inescapable juggle and use of other moves.

As I said the Needle Lazer is "one of the easiest moves to dodge" because it's predictable and has the slow start up. Those 2 aspects are what make it easy to dodge. Trust me. You only got hit by it because I got you on recovery of your moves -_-
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#23IcyFlamez96Posted 5/12/2013 3:09:22 PM
They're way more easier moves to dodge.
---
#24LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 3:30:55 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

What point of "one" don't you understand >_>
---
#25IcyFlamez96Posted 5/12/2013 6:58:17 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Oh, well you initially said it was of 2 of the most easiest moves to dodge in game.
---
#26LightEcoSagePosted 5/12/2013 7:02:31 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Oh, well you initially said it was of 2 of the most easiest moves to dodge in game.

I never said most >_>
---
#27IcyFlamez96Posted 5/12/2013 7:13:00 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I never said most >_>

That makes it more straightforward then lol
---