It's gotten worse, hasn't it?

#1Unicorn-DemonPosted 5/12/2013 11:40:35 AM
So, the last time I played this game was in mid-January. I gave it up during school but just recently got back into playing it.

Holy crap, this game has gone down the pipes. Every match I played in glitched out of control. I love this game, but it is unplayable at this point. I'm teleporting all over the screen and landing randomly into supers. God forbid should the host quit, or else all hell hath no fury. What has happened to this game? Did all those patches just make it worse? I don't remember it being nearly this bad back in December.
#2Rdogg4100Posted 5/12/2013 11:49:23 AM
I have just gotten back on and the online is terrible now. Best off playing locally with your homies.
#3DrunkenMegamanPosted 5/12/2013 11:52:27 AM
There was a patch that really messed up the online.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65789121
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/12/2013 12:19:36 PM
Its still terribly unbalanced. They patched Kratos, but it was a joke. Supposedly they made his square combo have more cool down time, but it still has absolutely NO cool down time whatsoever. Raiden now has a million more hit confirms. Dante got a ton of unnecessary buffs and is broken in the right hands. Kat is still overpowered. Isaac and Zeus' level 3 still break the game.

Santa Monica just ruined this game even more.
---
They're out to get me... There's a contract under my name and I can only hide for so long...
#5legendofskylandPosted 5/12/2013 12:30:00 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Its still terribly unbalanced. They patched Kratos, but it was a joke. Supposedly they made his square combo have more cool down time, but it still has absolutely NO cool down time whatsoever. Raiden now has a million more hit confirms. Dante got a ton of unnecessary buffs and is broken in the right hands. Kat is still overpowered. Isaac and Zeus' level 3 still break the game.

Seriously, Zeus and Isaac's level 3 moves have yet to cause me trouble, Do you all just have bad luck?
#6Rdogg4100Posted 5/12/2013 12:33:59 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

This game is pretty much done for. I doubt they are releasing anymore DLC and they are failing to fix the game. Like I told TC earlier, stick with it locally.
#7Unicorn-Demon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:09:48 PM
legendofskyland posted...

Seriously, Zeus and Isaac's level 3 moves have yet to cause me trouble, Do you all just have bad luck?

I've been playing as Isaac and I've found the screen to black out several times when I use a level 3 :/
#8Unicorn-Demon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:15:08 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

True, the character balance is terrible. Still, I feel as though character balance is only a minor problem in comparison with the awful netcode. I can barely get through a match without traversing through lag-city. Sorry if these posts seem kind of negative but I'm a little bit taken aback by how bad it's gotten.
#9SuperUsername64Posted 5/12/2013 1:57:49 PM
I haven't had as many problems with lag, but the actual people online have definitely gotten worse. Matches have somehow managed to become even less diverse, with even more people picking the dudebro characters like Kratos and Raiden.

I mean, I've still been somewhat addicted to this game, but I haven't had nearly as much fun with it as I used to have. People have just become so cheap, there are so many glaring balance issues that almost feel purposely left in, and any hope of new content has been shred by $ony $anta MΩnica.

It's sad, because I really wanted this game to do well, and still do. We can only hope there will be an amazing sequel for PS4 someday.