Which character has the least likeable personality?

#21KingTumbleweedPosted 5/13/2013 9:26:16 AM
BrandynJohnson posted...
LeJonGriff posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Evil Cole....that guy is wicked

The game has him recognized as "Evil" Cole. The dude kills his long time best friend with no hesitation and succeeds the entire population via genocide.

Did you actually play inFAMOUS 2 or did you just read the wiki or something?

SPOILERS

The Beast's plan to kill Humanity and save the Conduits was the only *guaranteed* way *anybody* would survive the plague. Good Cole's plan was actually a giant risk. It's not like he wanted to kill one group or the other, he had no other choice. Personality wise the two Coles really aren't that different from each other, it's more about how they are viewed by the public. And it's quite obvious he hated having to kill Zeke in that ending.

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

The Beast's plan was guaranteed? How about that whole cutscene that explains why and how the RFI works? Or the revelation when they figure out it can remove the plague? Evil Cole is evil, simple as that. It was only until the last mission that he started to act hesitant about his actions which is understandable considering he knows he'll have to kill off all his friends. Throughout the whole game(s), Zeke would've stuck by Evil Cole the whole way through, imagine being instantly hated by the one person who you thought you could trust.

Evil Cole is the Cole who goes around blowing up blast shard bombs, wrecking the city with an army of Corrupted and kill multiple civilians for sport, Empire City and New Marais. "Oh no, he was sad after killing his friend," does not excuse the fact that he is EVIL.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#22AMP1317Posted 5/13/2013 10:19:47 AM
I personally picked Kratos.

Sure, he has a reason to be angry but I'm not one for stories about revenge. I believe that when someone is doing something out of sheer revenge, it clouds their judgement. A quote I really like from Ghandi is, "the weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."

Still, Evil Cole comes in a close second because I can't stand playing as Evil Cole in Infamous.
I can't bring myself to kill innocent people for more experience. Though, I do like Nyx!
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#23LightEcoSagePosted 5/13/2013 2:30:58 PM
LeJonGriff posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
LeJonGriff posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

Yeah Sounds about right. It's who has the worst personality? Nobody competes with him. The game has him recognized as "Evil" Cole. The dude kills his long time best friend with no hesitation and succeeds the entire population via genocide.

Yeah, since this topic is relating to all-stars personality and not representation from their original franchises :3.... I will go with Dante. The topic is about who has the least likable >_> Seriously Dante's quotes, whether it's re spawn, kill, taunts, etc he has the least likable personality. He is so cocky, annoying and irritating. These words fit him best. Dante > Kratos > Evil Cole.

Where in the topic does it say PSASBR personalities only? I rest my case.

You rest your case how cute lol. This is the all stars board. Without him being specific the only logical thing would be to assume he is talking about all stars since he wasn't specific. I rest my case.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#24SalemFoxPosted 5/13/2013 2:50:39 PM
I imagine that Kratos only acts that angry to bring in ratings. In real life hes actually pretty chill and talks in the most intelligent way.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAARGH HADES AWAITS!"

-off screen-

"I say, I just dont get why i'm considered OP, even if you were to nerf my square moves, what would it do? I mean lets face it, what would it do?"

10 minutes till the next round Kratos

"Sigh, How did end up portraying such a violent character?"
---
Everything small is just a small version of something big!
PSN:SalemFox
#25ChimcharwhoohooPosted 5/13/2013 4:09:38 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
BrandynJohnson posted...
LeJonGriff posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

The game has him recognized as "Evil" Cole. The dude kills his long time best friend with no hesitation and succeeds the entire population via genocide.

SPOILERS

The Beast's plan to kill Humanity and save the Conduits was the only *guaranteed* way *anybody* would survive the plague. Good Cole's plan was actually a giant risk. It's not like he wanted to kill one group or the other, he had no other choice. Personality wise the two Coles really aren't that different from each other, it's more about how they are viewed by the public. And it's quite obvious he hated having to kill Zeke in that ending.

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

The Beast's plan was guaranteed? How about that whole cutscene that explains why and how the RFI works? Or the revelation when they figure out it can remove the plague? Evil Cole is evil, simple as that. It was only until the last mission that he started to act hesitant about his actions which is understandable considering he knows he'll have to kill off all his friends. Throughout the whole game(s), Zeke would've stuck by Evil Cole the whole way through, imagine being instantly hated by the one person who you thought you could trust.

Evil Cole is the Cole who goes around blowing up blast shard bombs, wrecking the city with an army of Corrupted and kill multiple civilians for sport, Empire City and New Marais. "Oh no, he was sad after killing his friend," does not excuse the fact that he is EVIL.

Yes, the RSI (Ray Sphere Inhibitor) would kill the beast, but they DID NOT know if it would cure the plague, that was the gamble. John showed that doing a ray sphere would cure the plague for the conduits.
But what about the inhibitor? The plague was brought on by the ray sphere blast. So logic would dictate that it would take it away as well. But it was not a guarentee, whereas doing it Johns way WAS a guarentee.
and FYI, there was no cutscene that blatantly said the RSI would take the plague away. It in no way implied that, it implied MAYBE it could.
Then theres the fact the RSI wasnt used yet. So they didnt even know if it could or not. But John showed Cole how to cure it, right in front of his eyes.

---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#26boy_luckPosted 5/13/2013 4:29:43 PM
AIways posted...
The GOW series has a terrible story, though.

"I don't like the story in GoW."

Oh.

Nah, it really is terrible, but hey, fanboys be fanboys...

>_>
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#27DavidgraymanPosted 5/13/2013 4:32:47 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
BrandynJohnson posted...
LeJonGriff posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

SPOILERS

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

It appears I'm the Wooper in this topic: http://imgur.com/DHs8FlT
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#28rahmed51387Posted 5/14/2013 9:02:16 AM
Out of all the personalities both posted and listed, why has no one mentioned RADEC?
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#29Dragongreen547Posted 5/14/2013 11:15:08 AM
I forgot a stomach was a personality.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.