Level 3's

#1ChaosCreativityPosted 5/13/2013 4:06:26 PM
Have you ever had anyone send you hate mail because you finished them off with a level 3 instead of a level 1 or 2?
I main Spike and many people believe he has the worst supers in the game, so I finish this guy playing run away with a level 3 and I get hate mail. I'm just thinking "Why would i put risk into getting a confirm into his other supers?".

So this happen to anyone else, or is this jist a thing with screen clear supers?
#2G-ScythePosted 5/13/2013 4:08:54 PM
no. though sometimes i'm a jerk and because my and my partner are obviously going to win (both have 3 lives while one opponent is left with 1 life) and i wait until I get a lvl 3 to kill them when i could easily finish them off
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3LightEcoSagePosted 5/13/2013 4:12:58 PM
Raging off a Level 3 yes, but hatemail off a Level 3? LMAO!
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#4ChimcharwhoohooPosted 5/13/2013 4:17:16 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Raging off a Level 3 yes, but hatemail off a Level 3? LMAO!

Sounds like something someone i know would do. Right?
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#5DavidgraymanPosted 5/13/2013 4:18:59 PM
Stop being so good
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#6boy_luckPosted 5/13/2013 4:36:35 PM
As a fellow Spike mainer, I get you TC. It's a gruesome path to get to lvl3, but it's the only way to kill people with him. His supers are indeed probably the worst in the game, and to think Superbot actually butchered him further with nerfs up the wazoo. They are just awful at balancing. I'm glad they got fired.

One thing I've seen though, is that people fall for the on-block hc all the time, and I've actually seen this tendency on the rise because Spike can play very effective mind games and he has an extremely efficient overall moveset... perhaps that's why he got nerfed...

No, no... Superbot's the devil incarnate...
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#7ChaosCreativity(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 5:18:01 PM
boy_luck posted...
As a fellow Spike mainer, I get you TC. It's a gruesome path to get to lvl3, but it's the only way to kill people with him. His supers are indeed probably the worst in the game, and to think Superbot actually butchered him further with nerfs up the wazoo. They are just awful at balancing. I'm glad they got fired.

One thing I've seen though, is that people fall for the on-block hc all the time, and I've actually seen this tendency on the rise because Spike can play very effective mind games and he has an extremely efficient overall moveset... perhaps that's why he got nerfed...

No, no... Superbot's the devil incarnate...

That level 2, so tiny. But that explosion buff! Underwhelming... I thought it wasgonna be like Toro's star but horizontal o_o oh well