Final tier list thoughts

#11PrismsbladePosted 5/13/2013 11:43:18 PM
Why is spike low for 2v2, his bananas help provide amazing zoning space, his dive attacks are safe, and can be delayed to screw up timings, he can get in easily if need be, his air down triangle is an awesome projectile, and his up square into square is godly.

I understand he losses hard to stronger zoners, and has very abysmal match ups against top tiers like the coles, kratos, and kat, but teamed with the right support, and he's a solid partner anyone could have.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#12bc1910Posted 5/14/2013 1:37:20 AM
co1onel posted...
IMO non-host Kat is not Kat tier.

I think this is an interesting point. Without debris confirms she can't reliably kill you until Level 3; her Level 1 becomes a worse version of Sweet Tooth's and her Level 2 has just one confirm from a grab. Despite this though, her insane mobility/jab/safe combo starters (almost all of which lead to an AP burst) would probably keep her very high up. Whether she'd still have her own tier I don't know, considering a top player who just doesn't get grabbed would be very hard to kill until Level 3.
#13dabuz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:45:33 AM
Prismsblade posted...
Why is spike low for 2v2, his bananas help provide amazing zoning space, his dive attacks are safe, and can be delayed to screw up timings, he can get in easily if need be, his air down triangle is an awesome projectile, and his up square into square is godly.

I understand he losses hard to stronger zoners, and has very abysmal match ups against top tiers like the coles, kratos, and kat, but teamed with the right support, and he's a solid partner anyone could have.

Anything Spike does is counterbalanced by Spike's inability to land more than 1 or 2 kills + other characters will do each of his jobs better. Also, zoning is the metagame (along with Sly Cooper) in dubz.
---
psn: dabuz18
#14Ginta2468Posted 5/14/2013 5:57:32 AM
So you think Sackboy is ass huh? Maybe you been playing injustice too long. He has more positive MUs then characters above him, he beats anyone below him, and beats people like Isaac.

But w/e, since summer is soon, I finally get time with this game, so I can finally show he isn't low tier.

Overall though, I really don't agree with a lot of it, some is good but some is just weird.
---
Apparently I am the best Sackboy player >_>
#15redskinsrock26Posted 5/14/2013 8:10:55 AM
Care to explain why Jak is 2nd last for 2v2? That one really makes no sense to me.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#16LightEcoSagePosted 5/14/2013 8:17:22 AM
redskinsrock26 posted...
Care to explain why Jak is 2nd last for 2v2? That one really makes no sense to me.

I would explain, but I know what the outcome would be. It will turn into a debate where both sides will go at it xD along with disagreement, which is what will extend the debate.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#17BernieXVPosted 5/14/2013 8:23:12 AM
Toro? Bottom Teir? HA!!

You should see the havoc I wreak with my friends (regardless of host)

The day toro is low Teir is the day that More DLC will come out for this game
---
PSN/Steam: b j i z z l e121
~BernieXV, Toro Inoue Mainer(also Nathan Drake) ;3
#18TerraponPosted 5/14/2013 10:24:02 AM
co1onel posted...
IMO non-host Kat is not Kat tier.

Offline mode. Which is what most players would base what the game is suppose to be like.
---
xENDERgotGAMEx (PSN)
#19KingTumbleweedPosted 5/14/2013 10:33:08 AM
BernieXV posted...
Toro? Bottom Teir? HA!!

"I beat my friends, therefore I must be top playa"
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#20MIKEIVVIPosted 5/14/2013 11:14:06 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
BernieXV posted...
Toro? Bottom Teir? HA!!

"I beat my friends, therefore I must be top playa"

The only rating I agree with is Sly's.. He's definitely Elder God status