Final tier list thoughts

#21crash-b-fan23Posted 5/14/2013 11:08:58 AM
Ginta2468 posted...
So you think Sackboy is ass huh? Maybe you been playing injustice too long. He has more positive MUs then characters above him, he beats anyone below him, and beats people like Isaac.

But w/e, since summer is soon, I finally get time with this game, so I can finally show he isn't low tier.

Overall though, I really don't agree with a lot of it, some is good but some is just weird.

oh boy, I think it's already been established sackboy isn't low tier. but dabuz has never fought a good one.

me and ramen are soon to be #1 and #2 on the 2v2 leaderboards so that should throw people for a loop
---
[PSN]:crashbfan23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1763AOZSDw My theme song ^_^
#22crash-b-fan23Posted 5/14/2013 11:11:32 AM
+ people still think sackboy got nerfed with the latest patch, haha. his ap is ridiculous now
---
#23blaze19_0XPosted 5/14/2013 11:13:22 AM
crash-b-fan23 posted...
Ginta2468 posted...
So you think Sackboy is ass huh? Maybe you been playing injustice too long. He has more positive MUs then characters above him, he beats anyone below him, and beats people like Isaac.

But w/e, since summer is soon, I finally get time with this game, so I can finally show he isn't low tier.

Overall though, I really don't agree with a lot of it, some is good but some is just weird.

oh boy, I think it's already been established sackboy isn't low tier. but dabuz has never fought a good one.

me and ramen are soon to be #1 and #2 on the 2v2 leaderboards so that should throw people for a loop

This is for 1vs1, not 2vs2.

I also agree that Sackboy is probably one of the best in timed 2vs2s. He's one of the best at running away and running out the clock. I'm not so sure about stock 2vs2s. He's still probably really good, but not as great as timed.

With that said, I also believe Sackboy is a lot higher even for 1vs1 than this tier list suggests.
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#24crash-b-fan23Posted 5/14/2013 11:16:25 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
crash-b-fan23 posted...
Ginta2468 posted...

I also agree that Sackboy is probably one of the best in timed 2vs2s. He's one of the best at running away and running out the clock. I'm not so sure about stock 2vs2s. He's still probably really good, but not as great as timed.

With that said, I also believe Sackboy is a lot higher even for 1vs1 than this tier list suggests.

not to brag but, lottttt's of hidden potential in this guy that I have personally found.
---
#25blaze19_0XPosted 5/14/2013 11:19:04 AM
crash-b-fan23 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
crash-b-fan23 posted...
Ginta2468 posted...

not to brag but, lottttt's of hidden potential in this guy that I have personally found.

Would you say Sackboy is at least high tier for 1vs1?
---
Monster Hunter Videos: www.youtube.com/blaze0070x
Monster Hunter Livestream: www.livestream.com/blaze0x
#26Ginta2468Posted 5/14/2013 11:26:35 AM
Sackboy has limitless potential after all :) He is still to low on the list though. That isn't all I agree with though, I believe Heihachi is a bit high (on both) Zeus should be a tad lower, I think PaRappa is better than people like Emmett, BD maybe 1 placement down in 1v1, Dante under Kratos (but not in 2v2), Raiden a bit lower due to some of his MU's, Jak being a bit higher in 2v2,etc.

A lot of it is good, but also a lot of it I disagree with.
---
Apparently I am the best Sackboy player >_>
#27crash-b-fan23Posted 5/14/2013 11:28:30 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
crash-b-fan23 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
crash-b-fan23 posted...
Ginta2468 posted...

Would you say Sackboy is at least high tier for 1vs1?

High-Mid for 1v1. I beat one of the best good cole players by literally spamming in a corner but people that take his camping away dominate him usually.
Top for 2v2. Without a doubt the best at running and supporting. A lot of people don't know it yet.
---
#28aKimbodiacPosted 5/14/2013 11:41:22 AM
I aprove of this list.
---
PSN & Steam: aKimbodiac
#29Ginta2468Posted 5/14/2013 11:49:03 AM
I take back what I said for Dante being better than Kratos in 2v2.
---
Apparently I am the best Sackboy player >_>
#30co1onelPosted 5/14/2013 3:31:01 PM
Terrapon posted...
co1onel posted...
IMO non-host Kat is not Kat tier.

Offline mode. Which is what most players would base what the game is suppose to be like.

There is literally no offline scene for this game at all. Everything should be based off of what people actually play, online.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Co1onel-225.png