Sergeant Cortez (Timesplitters) Moveset Complete Version (It's time to split!)

#11Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:45:06 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Timesplitters is too raw.

?

Slang for excellent.

Oooooooh. *facepalms* Well onto Nightwing, then Korra which I just KNOW will take a while with all the stances she's going to have.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#12Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 11:28:32 PM
Oh and almost forgot- Credit to Nightstryk3r619 for a lot of the outros and two of the intros, as well as that third taunt.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#13Nightstryk3r619Posted 5/17/2013 5:48:30 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Timesplitters is too raw.

?

Slang for excellent.

Oooooooh. *facepalms* Well onto Nightwing, then Korra which I just KNOW will take a while with all the stances she's going to have.

It has the FPS Doug stamp of approval :D
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#14Nightstryk3r619Posted 5/17/2013 5:49:09 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Oh and almost forgot- Credit to Nightstryk3r619 for a lot of the outros and two of the intros, as well as that third taunt.

Thank you very much, and it's no problem. I'm willing to help research if you ever need it.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#15Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 11:03:12 AM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Thank you very much, and it's no problem. I'm willing to help research if you ever need it.

Thanks I appreciate it. And I've got Nightwing's animations and costumes... Now to work on the square moves. Still kinda not sure on the Ecrisma Sticks+Staff now, I kind of want to make him more of a Rushdown character, which I can do with the Staff as well, but I'm kinda struggling to figure out what gadgets and attacks should go with each stance.
---