So Sly's electric roll is cheap?

#11LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 8:51:58 PM(edited)
CraftyScenarios posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Cheap? No. I just angel dash on block and punish because...sly can't block! For most slys they're so hardwired to spam that move that even after I kill them twice off a punish, they KEEP doing it. It's all good though. I'll just keep collecting :)

So you're using who you main as an example instead of everyone all together? Some characters can't deal with it that easily. Dante long easy combo's compared to others who don't have easy and long combos? No. The move is cheap.

I get it. You use jak. Figure it out. Hint: raw punish lvl 1 all day. Sir Dan is my second character. Hop over him like a game of skip it and swing at his defenseless ass.

What's with people whining that they don't have a move to counter every scenario? Characters have good moves. It happens.

I get it. You fail to understand because you don't know Jak and how he is until you play as him against skilled players. Figure it out. What you said doesn't always play out like that.

Whats wrong with people thinking they know it all and that NOT EVERY SLY uses it widely and aimless'ly?

Well since you're having a low tier tantrum, as is customary, I play sir Dan. Arguably, worse than jak. What him and jak have in common is they can instakill on a good read, jak more so. You're complaining about high skill play. Guess what? In every game, there are characters who just don't cut it at high level play in every fighting game. You've got 2 options: use a better character or put more work and time into a lower tier character to win.

You think Jak is bad? Try Hakan in street fighter. He's the absolute worst character in the game, and matchup disparity is even wider in street fighter. But infiltration uses him to to straight up murder top tier characters. How far do you want to push your skills? Or you can just settle and proceed with the daily sob story.

Its funny how you take/took upon my comments LOL. First of all noone is complaining or whining or having a tantrum. Was just stating facts. Apparently you are in defense mode and actually think you know what you're talking about when you don't LOL. Based upon gameplay Sir Dan is better then Jak. Sir Dan having a better slightly better level 1 since his not only goes higher, punish rate is higher on roll, but can be aimed as well as have multiple setups.

Here we go with these irrelevant examples and poor comparisons. Keep it all star related ok? If anyone is sobing here it is definitely you. You have taken this whole and turned it into a situation that it wasn't in and assumed most of what you think I was doing when I wasn't.

I notice you do this in all your little replies. You exaggerate about what someone is saying or assume someone is whining because their just generally commenting what they think or know. Your social skills must be very good. FYI Sir Dan is a bad match up for Jak everyone in the cast is a bad match up for Jak no matter how skilled a Jak player is (yes Heihachi, Big Daddy, Toro, Radec, etc).
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#12CraftyScenariosPosted 5/16/2013 9:09:20 PM
Please, clearly I'm in a good mood. I play not Jak. Let me break it down for you in all Stars terms since swapping the words Hakan and street fighter with Jak and all stars is such a strain. You're not good enough with jak to win. He's a bad character, but you don't want to go to the lengths to win with a bad character. It's way easier to just state how bad he is. As much as I would love to believe that you alone have hit the ceiling with him, I don't.
#13LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 9:46:14 PM(edited)
Please, clearly I'm in a good mood. I play not Jak. Let me break it down for you in all Stars terms since swapping the words Hakan and street fighter with Jak and all stars is such a strain. You're not good enough with jak to win. He's a bad character, but you don't want to go to the lengths to win with a bad character. It's way easier to just state how bad he is. As much as I would love to believe that you alone have hit the ceiling with him, I don't.

I'm not good enough to win? Again funny how you assume so much and then actually believe it as if you know me. You clearly don't know me or my Jak. I don't want to go to the lengths with my main?.. Sigh.. again with the assumptions. Ok you know what i'm done. I'm tired of you getting off on your assumptions. It's just sad. Been maining Jak and sticking with Jak since day one unlike other former Jak players I know.
---
#14tripp2300Posted 5/17/2013 1:02:52 AM
LightEcoSage posted...

I'm not good enough to win? Again funny how you assume so much and then actually believe it as if you know me. You clearly don't know me or my Jak. I don't want to go to the lengths with my main?.. Sigh.. again with the assumptions. Ok you know what i'm done. I'm tired of you getting off on your assumptions. It's just sad. Been maining Jak and sticking with Jak since day one unlike other former Jak players I know.

Actually if I recall you pretty much only use Isaac now... At least in quick match anyway. Don't get me wrong though, you are very good with Isaac at beating my level 58 Jak. Mad props to anyone capable of 999'ing him. I got tired of using three moves pretty quicky.
#15kupo1705Posted 5/17/2013 1:07:14 AM
No, it takes a lot of skill to use.
#16redskinsrock26Posted 5/17/2013 1:10:41 AM
tripp2300 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Actually if I recall you pretty much only use Isaac now... At least in quick match anyway. Don't get me wrong though, you are very good with Isaac at beating my level 58 Jak. Mad props to anyone capable of 999'ing him. I got tired of using three moves pretty quicky.

LES's Jak is miles better than his Isaac though.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#17tripp2300Posted 5/17/2013 1:19:42 AM
redskinsrock26 posted...
tripp2300 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Ok.... That has nothing to do with my comment. It was a testament to how all characters have spammable moves. On topic anyway, off however it was random nonsense seeing as I've no idea LES psn lol. Oh and kudos to people willing to main Jak. But thanks for your random 2 cents though, and from what I have seen of LES, since he refuses to enter tourney's he is probably above average, maybe.
#18LightEcoSagePosted 5/17/2013 1:31:38 AM
tripp2300 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Actually if I recall correctly you RQ twice and didn't connect to me twice. It's funny how you had the b**** to come up here and reply knowing you RQ on me.
---
#19LightEcoSagePosted 5/17/2013 1:47:29 AM(edited)
redskinsrock26 posted...
tripp2300 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Not entirely true. I do better with Isaac at times. Because Isaac has reliable moves, reasonable start ups, more range, less recovery, more combo potential, more HCs. Basically everything better then Jak. If I mastered Isaac I will be a better Isaac then Jak even with me having mained Jak since day 1, because Jak's moveset is broken. Being able to win a game does not mean he's fine.

I can take on mostly any Jak online, yes even the skilled ones with my Spike and Isaac because he is that predictable, slow, and easy to deal with.
---
#20LightEcoSagePosted 5/17/2013 1:38:31 AM
tripp2300 posted...
redskinsrock26 posted...
tripp2300 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Ok.... That has nothing to do with my comment. It was a testament to how all characters have spammable moves. On topic anyway, off however it was random nonsense seeing as I've no idea LES psn lol. Oh and kudos to people willing to main Jak. But thanks for your random 2 cents though, and from what I have seen of LES, since he refuses to enter tourney's he is probably above average, maybe.

And you still talk massive crap, smh. I've enter 7 tourneys total came close to winning 2, but meh. Beating skilled players with top tiers as Jak.. meh. New Jak doesn't stand a chance though.

From what i've seen you've entered no tourneys, no live-stream battles and never challenged people to 1v1s. I have *a lot* of people who can vouch I am well above average (including top level players). Just cause YOU haven't heard about me doesn't mean im not known and Im average. The official forums know me plenty and mostly every other skilled Jak knows me because my reputation proceeds me.
---