Who would want a Playstation all stars 2 for PS4

#1infamousifyPosted 5/16/2013 7:12:54 PM
and what Charecters should be in the sequal if ever one gets made my top five are

1 Crash Bandicoot
2 Spyro the dragon
3 Wander
4 Sora
5 AC Rep

list who you would want below
#2Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/16/2013 7:36:37 PM(edited)
I wouldn't like to see anyone added. Seeing how poorly made this game was, I honestly wouldn't want to see a sequel. Especially since most of the iconic characters were already put into this game. So we'd be seeing a ton of rehashed characters in the sequel.
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#3G-ScythePosted 5/16/2013 7:15:43 PM
Sure

as long as it adds enough stuff to warrant a sequel
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#4LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 7:18:52 PM
Meh.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 5/16/2013 7:24:55 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Nobody. Seeing how poorly made this game was, I honestly wouldn't want to see a sequel. Especially since most of the iconic characters were already put into this game. So we'd be seeing a ton of rehashed characters in the sequel.

Why are you trying to speak for everybody?

You think they couldn't make a PS fighter that is a vastly improved version of this one though? By they, I mean anyone; not just Superboy/SSM
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#6Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/16/2013 7:37:15 PM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Nobody. Seeing how poorly made this game was, I honestly wouldn't want to see a sequel. Especially since most of the iconic characters were already put into this game. So we'd be seeing a ton of rehashed characters in the sequel.

You think they couldn't make a PS fighter that is a vastly improved version of this one though? By they, I mean anyone; not just Superboy/SSM

I meant I wouldn't want to see anybody added. .___.

There I edited it to make it more understandable.
---
LES, I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt but all you did was prove to me that everyone was right about you. Now you have a new hater.
#7LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 7:34:43 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Lol.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#8XenoFFvsPosted 5/16/2013 7:49:55 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

That's not necessarily true, TC listed a couple of good new comers.

On top of that they could add more characters per franchise like unjammy lammy, calypso, sev or rico, sly has a few, sully, zeke, ratchet has a few, jak has a few, snake, plus a few others.

On top of that there are still a few sony franchises still lacking reps like ico, SoC, hotshots, heavy rain, the last of us, blasto, buzz, the mark of kri, journey, modnation racers, patapon, locoroco, the last guardian, knack, syphon filter, resistance, beyond two souls, ragdoll fung fu, the unfinished swan, pixeljunk, jean d'arc, warhawk, socom, tearaway, among others.

And lastly, on top of ALL that you have iconic 3rd party characters yet to be repped: cloud, lightning, crash, spyro, AC rep, maximo, street fighter rep, ryu from BoF, lara croft, solid snake, demon souls rep, darksiders rep, star wars rep, call of duty rep, grand theft auto rep, fallout or elder scrolls rep, sora, soul caliber rep, sonic, scorpion or sub zero, rayman, tomba, resident evil rep, hitman rep, lego series rep, commander shepard, and MANY others.

There is no shortage of possible characters for a new iteration in the series and there are plenty of icons not currently in PSASBR. Also, I do agree that the game is bug ridden, unpolished and overall isn't really the best product. But for the first in the series it does set some good frame work for a sequel just so long as the next game is more polished, less buggy, better balanced, adds content, and gets developed by a more experienced studio.

I personally would be just as hyped over a new PSASBR as I currently am for the next Smash games.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#9diebuster2Posted 5/16/2013 7:53:47 PM
Yes with the missing key characters and Powerstone like gameplay.
---
I play games to be entertained. Some people choose to play games to be disappointed, so they can let everyone on the Internet know about it. Their loss.
#10wwinterj25Posted 5/16/2013 7:53:56 PM
Sure why not. The share button is made for games like this. However I don't give a crap about PS4 or any next gen system at the moment.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj