http://i.imgur.com/eSYQZg6.png My theme song ^_^
#2LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 7:56:27 PM
"Ohh that's the stuff."
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#3Potatoman622Posted 5/16/2013 8:50:38 PM
Said no one ever
---
Looking for competitive or casual PSABR matches complete with matchmaking and leaderboards for all game modes?
Visit http://aylasplace.enjin.com/home
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 5/16/2013 8:56:19 PM
I like playing ranked more.
---
Ratchet and Clank movie.... YESSSS
#5LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 8:56:49 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Ratchet tips?
---
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 5/16/2013 9:00:06 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Ratchet tips?

Suck Cannon + Noobs = Profit
---
#7LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 9:00:28 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Ratchet tips?

Tips insufficient.
---
#8IcyFlamez96Posted 5/16/2013 9:09:29 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Ratchet tips?

Tips insufficient.

Ahem I have been playing Ratchet since day one so I think I know what i'm talking about. I have a vast amount of matchup knowledge with him and now all of his ins and outs. I've played against the highest level players, the average level players, and everything else below. I can confirm that it is FACT that Suck Cannon + Noobs give you some sort of profit whether it be of satisfaction or financial value. I've been playing this game every day since release so pleas don't question my knowledge. That was an excellent tip and if you really take it to heart then you would become a better Ratchet player. I'm just trying to help you out dude but you just love starting conflict. Oh man I would say some things to you man but I would get modded :)

Have a nice day :)
---
#9LightEcoSagePosted 5/16/2013 9:28:34 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Ratchet tips?

Tips insufficient.

Ahem I have been playing Ratchet since day one so I think I know what i'm talking about. I have a vast amount of matchup knowledge with him and now all of his ins and outs. I've played against the highest level players, the average level players, and everything else below. I can confirm that it is FACT that Suck Cannon + Noobs give you some sort of profit whether it be of satisfaction or financial value. I've been playing this game every day since release so pleas don't question my knowledge. That was an excellent tip and if you really take it to heart then you would become a better Ratchet player. I'm just trying to help you out dude but you just love starting conflict. Oh man I would say some things to you man but I would get modded :)

Troll much? Do you know what insufficient means? It means that wasn't enough of tips to help me out or enough at all :/
---
#10Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/16/2013 9:28:48 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Ratchet tips?

Tips insufficient.

Vintage LES. lol. All Ratchet players I see just spam the Construco Pistol and Sniper. I lol at the Ratchets who go for their level 3's though and only end up getting like 1 kill on each person, or the ones who use their level 2 and I kill them almost instantly with my level 1. He has the easiest level 1 set up and (in my opinion) one of the worst level 3 in the game, everyone should just go for his level 1.
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House