Lilith (Darkstalkers) moveset ^_^

#1judgementaeonPosted 5/17/2013 9:51:24 PM
My favorite Darkstalker's moveset :D

[]-[]-[]: Basic LP, MP, HP combo
> []: Heel Slice: an upward kick
v []: Dark Needle: Lilith lifts her hand upward, and a spike rises from the floor, similar to Morrigan's launcher in MvC2
^ []: Backflip: a simple backflip

/\: Soul Flash: Lilith shoots a small bat at the enemy
> /\: Merry Turn: Lilith spins forward, her wings transformed into blades
v /\: Mystic shot: Lilith creates an energy arrow, then fires it at the enemy
^ /\: Shining Blade: Think Morrigan's Shadow Blade move :p

NOTE: Lilith's O moves are, like FP's, summon type moves, in which she summons Morrigan to assist her.

O: Valkyrie Turn: Morrigan appears and drills the opponent with her legs, literally
> O: Cryptic Needle: Morrigan shoots her arm forward, knocking any enemy caught in it back
v O: Soul Fist: Morrigan shoots an energy ball at the enemy, reaching farther than Lilith's, but dealing less damage
^ O: Shadow Blade: Morrigan uses a shoryuken-type uppercut with a bladed arm, going higher than Lilith's, but again dealing less damage

> Throw: Innocent Hug: Lilith hugs the enemy, then her wings form two scythe-shaped blades that slice the enemy
v Throw: Vector Drain: Lilith lifts the enemy into the air, then drops them back down
^ Throw: Mystic Shot: Lilith kicks the enemy above her, forms a energy arrow, and shoots the enemy higher into the air

Level 1: Mystic Arrow: Lilith leaps forward, and if she grabs an enemy, her wings form a bow, which one wing will place the enemy in. Lilith then waves and shoots the enemy

Level 2: Splendor Love: Lilith levitates over the ground, going a little bit higher while bats completely surround her. Anyone who hits the bats dies

Level 3: Gloomy Puppet show (Cinematic) Lilith puts on a type of bunny outfit while the enemies are on a stage. Lilith forces the enemies to dance for a little bit, then Lilith, disappointed, pulls out a sign with an electric bolt on it, shocking all enemies

For how a few of Lilith's moves look, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTLQgVAAWeI
---
For those of you who seem to hate me, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I mean it...can I please just be left alone for once...
#2judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:08:31 PM(edited)
Basic Outfit: Darkstalker: Lilith's basic appearance

Alt 1: Magician's Little Helper: Lilith's Gloomy Puppet Show look

DLC 1: Street Succubus: A red skirt, white basic T-shirt, with a red short, long-sleeved jacket, long striped socks, and red high heels

DLC 2: Gothic Lolita: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np2/char1/lilith-xedge-gothic.png

Character Select picture: Only the head part: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np2/char1/lilith-xedge.jpg (The best I could do :p)

Taunt 1: Sweet Dreams: Lilith sits down and thinks about different foods

Taunt 2: Outfit Change: Lilith poses in a random alternate outfit, then changes back

Taunt 3: Little Musician: Lilith changes her outfit to that of a band's outfit, playing a tambourine for a few seconds, then changes back

Intro 1: Darkstalking: Bats surround the screen, and Lilith appears and curtsies

Intro 2: Wait Up!: Morrigan is seen running across the screen, but disappears using bats. Lilith is then seen chasing her, but trips and falls

Outro 1: Hooray!: Lilith jumps up and down, clapping

Outro 2: Outfit Change: Lilith poses in a random alternate outfit

Outro loss 1: Lilith disappears

Outro loss 2: Lilith passes out

Result screen win: Lilith is seen performing Hooray!

Result screen loss: Lilith is seen crying

So how is it? :D
---
For those of you who seem to hate me, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I mean it...can I please just be left alone for once...
#3ChrisObamaPosted 5/17/2013 10:12:12 PM
judge your topics suck :D
---
Everything I do epic
#4DavidgraymanPosted 5/17/2013 10:15:57 PM
ChrisObama posted...

lol look this no-life who comes to this board to troll XD
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#5G-ScythePosted 5/17/2013 10:20:04 PM
great job

and the fact that one of her supers makes her temporarily naked would make tons of people main her on that alone ;p
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#6LightEcoSagePosted 5/17/2013 10:37:34 PM
Nice!

Now do one for Lilth off Borderlands 1/2 xD
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#7ChrisObamaPosted 5/17/2013 10:49:00 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
ChrisObama posted...

lol look this no-life who comes to this board to troll XD

lol look this no-life who defends everything about this game on this board XD
---
Everything I do epic
#8judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 11:06:43 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Nice!

I've never played it XD
And it's ironic that chris NEVER responds to my posts, but when I make a topic he does XD
---
#9LightEcoSagePosted 5/17/2013 11:18:46 PM
judgementaeon posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Nice!

I've never played it XD
And it's ironic that chris NEVER responds to my posts, but when I make a topic he does XD

Ohh :/
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#10judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 12:49:35 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
judgementaeon posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Nice!

I've never played it XD

Ohh :/

Yeah :p my brother may be getting it soon though, so I might actually get to play it lol
---