Lilith (Darkstalkers) moveset ^_^

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Lilith (Darkstalkers) moveset ^_^

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
3 years ago#1
My favorite Darkstalker's moveset :D

[]-[]-[]: Basic LP, MP, HP combo
> []: Heel Slice: an upward kick
v []: Dark Needle: Lilith lifts her hand upward, and a spike rises from the floor, similar to Morrigan's launcher in MvC2
^ []: Backflip: a simple backflip

/\: Soul Flash: Lilith shoots a small bat at the enemy
> /\: Merry Turn: Lilith spins forward, her wings transformed into blades
v /\: Mystic shot: Lilith creates an energy arrow, then fires it at the enemy
^ /\: Shining Blade: Think Morrigan's Shadow Blade move :p

NOTE: Lilith's O moves are, like FP's, summon type moves, in which she summons Morrigan to assist her.

O: Valkyrie Turn: Morrigan appears and drills the opponent with her legs, literally
> O: Cryptic Needle: Morrigan shoots her arm forward, knocking any enemy caught in it back
v O: Soul Fist: Morrigan shoots an energy ball at the enemy, reaching farther than Lilith's, but dealing less damage
^ O: Shadow Blade: Morrigan uses a shoryuken-type uppercut with a bladed arm, going higher than Lilith's, but again dealing less damage

> Throw: Innocent Hug: Lilith hugs the enemy, then her wings form two scythe-shaped blades that slice the enemy
v Throw: Vector Drain: Lilith lifts the enemy into the air, then drops them back down
^ Throw: Mystic Shot: Lilith kicks the enemy above her, forms a energy arrow, and shoots the enemy higher into the air

Level 1: Mystic Arrow: Lilith leaps forward, and if she grabs an enemy, her wings form a bow, which one wing will place the enemy in. Lilith then waves and shoots the enemy

Level 2: Splendor Love: Lilith levitates over the ground, going a little bit higher while bats completely surround her. Anyone who hits the bats dies

Level 3: Gloomy Puppet show (Cinematic) Lilith puts on a type of bunny outfit while the enemies are on a stage. Lilith forces the enemies to dance for a little bit, then Lilith, disappointed, pulls out a sign with an electric bolt on it, shocking all enemies

For how a few of Lilith's moves look, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTLQgVAAWeI
For those of you who seem to hate me, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I mean it...can I please just be left alone for once...

judgementaeon
3 years ago#2
Basic Outfit: Darkstalker: Lilith's basic appearance

Alt 1: Magician's Little Helper: Lilith's Gloomy Puppet Show look

DLC 1: Street Succubus: A red skirt, white basic T-shirt, with a red short, long-sleeved jacket, long striped socks, and red high heels

DLC 2: Gothic Lolita: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np2/char1/lilith-xedge-gothic.png

Character Select picture: Only the head part: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np2/char1/lilith-xedge.jpg (The best I could do :p)

Taunt 1: Sweet Dreams: Lilith sits down and thinks about different foods

Taunt 2: Outfit Change: Lilith poses in a random alternate outfit, then changes back

Taunt 3: Little Musician: Lilith changes her outfit to that of a band's outfit, playing a tambourine for a few seconds, then changes back

Intro 1: Darkstalking: Bats surround the screen, and Lilith appears and curtsies

Intro 2: Wait Up!: Morrigan is seen running across the screen, but disappears using bats. Lilith is then seen chasing her, but trips and falls

Outro 1: Hooray!: Lilith jumps up and down, clapping

Outro 2: Outfit Change: Lilith poses in a random alternate outfit

Outro loss 1: Lilith disappears

Outro loss 2: Lilith passes out

Result screen win: Lilith is seen performing Hooray!

Result screen loss: Lilith is seen crying

So how is it? :D
For those of you who seem to hate me, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I mean it...can I please just be left alone for once...

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
3 years ago#3
judge your topics suck :D
Everything I do epic

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
3 years ago#4
ChrisObama posted...

lol look this no-life who comes to this board to troll XD
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
3 years ago#5
great job

and the fact that one of her supers makes her temporarily naked would make tons of people main her on that alone ;p
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#6
Nice!

Now do one for Lilth off Borderlands 1/2 xD
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."

User Info: ChrisObama

ChrisObama
3 years ago#7
Davidgrayman posted...
ChrisObama posted...

lol look this no-life who comes to this board to troll XD

lol look this no-life who defends everything about this game on this board XD
Everything I do epic

judgementaeon
3 years ago#8
LightEcoSage posted...
Nice!

I've never played it XD
And it's ironic that chris NEVER responds to my posts, but when I make a topic he does XD

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#9
judgementaeon posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Nice!

I've never played it XD
And it's ironic that chris NEVER responds to my posts, but when I make a topic he does XD

Ohh :/
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."

judgementaeon
3 years ago#10
LightEcoSage posted...
judgementaeon posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Nice!

I've never played it XD

Ohh :/

Yeah :p my brother may be getting it soon though, so I might actually get to play it lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Lilith (Darkstalkers) moveset ^_^

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM