Lilith (Darkstalkers) moveset ^_^

#21judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 2:22:29 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
This one looks neat. it kinda wants to make me make I-No from Guilty Gear.

Lol, I've never played Guilty Gear, but I'd probably main Ky if I did lol

Ky is alright, but it's all about Sol and I-No for me. And Slayer as well. I probably should've had I-No rivaling Eddie Riggs since both use instruments for attacks.

That'd be cool lol, if I gave Lilith a rival that's already in the game, it'd definitely be Dante lol. Both are by Capcom, and Dante fights demons, Lilith being a succubus, which I suppose is a demon XD
---
For those of you who seem to hate me, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I mean it...can I please just be left alone for once...
#22Nightstryk3r619Posted 5/18/2013 2:24:41 PM
judgementaeon posted...
judgementaeon posted...
This one looks neat. it kinda wants to make me make I-No from Guilty Gear.

Ky is alright, but it's all about Sol and I-No for me. And Slayer as well. I probably should've had I-No rivaling Eddie Riggs since both use instruments for attacks.

That'd be cool lol, if I gave Lilith a rival that's already in the game, it'd definitely be Dante lol. Both are by Capcom, and Dante fights demons, Lilith being a succubus, which I suppose is a demon XD

Makes sense, although I still believe Nariko would whip Dante's ass in an actual battle, lol.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#23judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 2:37:04 PM
judgementaeon posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Makes sense, although I still believe Nariko would whip Dante's ass in an actual battle, lol.

Agreed XD
---
For those of you who seem to hate me, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I mean it...can I please just be left alone for once...
#24judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 10:21:47 PM
Bump again :p
---
#25ChrisObamaPosted 5/18/2013 11:17:00 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
ChrisObama posted...
judge your topics suck :D

lol look this no-life who comes to this board to troll XD

lol look this no-life who defends everything about this game on this board XD

lol you've clearly confused me with some butthurt fanboy, which goes to show that you have these obvious canned baiting responses for anyone who responds XD
Aren't trolls supposed to make people angry? Your just a joke that I find entertaining every time you post. So please, be counter productive and keep this board alive by posting you weak bait, we appreciate it. Thank you

I cant take you serious with that sig :D
---
Everything I do epic
#26judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 8:51:09 AM
ChrisObama posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
ChrisObama posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
ChrisObama posted...

lol look this no-life who comes to this board to troll XD

lol look this no-life who defends everything about this game on this board XD

lol you've clearly confused me with some butthurt fanboy, which goes to show that you have these obvious canned baiting responses for anyone who responds XD
Aren't trolls supposed to make people angry? Your just a joke that I find entertaining every time you post. So please, be counter productive and keep this board alive by posting you weak bait, we appreciate it. Thank you

I cant take you serious with that sig :D

Nobody can take you seriously period ^_^
---
#27DiminutiveDataPosted 5/25/2013 12:13:35 PM
ChrisObama posted...

Intriguing...Why do you feel that way?