If Nariko were to be buffed, everyone else would complain again how OP she is.

#1LightEcoSagePosted 5/18/2013 5:36:18 PM(edited)
Nariko is fine the way she is now. She can perform long combos off 1 hitter moves everytime, avoid most grabs by spamming spinning chains. She even has a reliable kill confirm to her level 2 off a wall and has the potential to get over 3 kills.

Sure, some of her moves may have some recovery, but I'm sure people can remember complaints about her disc being spammer constantly and such. Not going into much detail here.

Sorry Fulcar. He made me do it.

Also, inb4'Narikolover'haters.
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 5/18/2013 5:12:28 PM
I don't think anyone would honestly. Nariko has a lot less players and those that do play her aren't as vocal as Jak's fanbase.

So, nice counter LES but you clearly didn't think this through.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3DreoreSilerePosted 5/18/2013 5:15:17 PM
Well, played sir. And I didn't realize that Nariko's gender was interchangeable. I guess I should really take a good look at my gender-identifying capabilities.
---
I should go.
#4LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 5:16:04 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
I don't think anyone would honestly. Nariko has a lot less players and those that do play her aren't as vocal as Jak's fanbase.

I actually clearly did think this through. Nariko was high mid tier (stated by others not me) before patch while Jak was still low tier. After patch Nariko drop like 1 tier but is still higher then Jak because he also dropped a tier and she has match up advantage against Jak. Are people seriously not facing good Nariko's? I can recommend plenty of skilled ones.
---
#5KingTumbleweedPosted 5/18/2013 5:19:38 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

I actually clearly did think this through. Nariko was high mid tier (stated by others not me) before patch while Jak was still low tier. After patch Nariko drop like 1 tier but is still higher then Jak because he also dropped a tier and she has match up advantage against Jak. Are people seriously not facing good Nariko's? I can recommend plenty of skilled ones.

Well done, you completely ignored what I wrote and interpreted it your way.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
#6Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/18/2013 5:20:44 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

Lmao. Vintage LES.
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#7DreoreSilerePosted 5/18/2013 5:24:06 PM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65961449

Low Tier. (In the only situation that matters.)
---
I should go.
#8LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 5:30:33 PM(edited)
KingTumbleweed posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

Do I seriously need to bold out where you said I didn't think this through? seriously? You just completely BS'ed your comment. Nariko's does not have a lot less players. Just less PROBABLY then Jak of course (not including everyone). My point is just that Nariko is more viable then Jak. Btw I find the leaderboard a tad bit funny.
---
#9DreoreSilerePosted 5/18/2013 5:27:49 PM
AND it's time to stop tracking this topic.
---
I should go.
#10KingTumbleweedPosted 5/18/2013 5:41:52 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Do I seriously need to bold out where you said I didn;t think this through? seriously? You just completely BS'ed your comment. Nariko's does not have a lot less players. Just less PROBABLY. My point is just that Nariko is more viable then Jak and is seen more in ranked.

Look LES, I know how discussions about Jak turn out around here. But I'll continue this for a little while.

Please read over my first comment again. I want you to bold where I even mentioned tier lists. Oh wait, I'll do it for you; I didn't at all. In fact, you've pretty much agreed with me at this point.

KingTumbleweed posted...
Nariko has a lot less players and those that do play her aren't as vocal as Jak's fanbase.

I repeat;

Nariko has a lot less players and those that do play her aren't as vocal as Jak's fanbase.

Now what you said was;

LightEcoSage posted...
Do I seriously need to bold out where you said I didn;t think this through? seriously? You just completely BS'ed your comment.

First, note I said nothing about tier lists, my arguement was always, always, about how vocal the fanbase was. Therefore, rendering your first points useless.

Finally, we have;

Nariko's does not have a lot less players. Just less PROBABLY. My point is just that Nariko is more viable then Jak and is seen more in ranked.

Less probably? Less definitely. Your "point" is clearly bottled up from somewhere else, considering you brought it up in a discussion that has nothing to do with it.
---