If Nariko were to be buffed, everyone else would complain again how OP she is.

#11LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 6:09:02 PM(edited)
KingTumbleweed posted...

Look LES, I know how discussions about Jak turn out around here. But I'll continue this for a little while.

Please read over my first comment again. I want you to bold where I even mentioned tier lists. Oh wait, I'll do it for you; I didn't at all. In fact, you've pretty much agreed with me at this point.

KingTumbleweed posted...
Nariko has a lot less players and those that do play her aren't as vocal as Jak's fanbase.

I repeat;

Nariko has a lot less players and those that do play her aren't as vocal as Jak's fanbase.

Now what you said was;

LightEcoSage posted...
Do I seriously need to bold out where you said I didn;t think this through? seriously? You just completely BS'ed your comment.

First, note I said nothing about tier lists, my arguement was always, always, about how vocal the fanbase was. Therefore, rendering your first points useless.

Finally, we have;

Nariko's does not have a lot less players. Just less PROBABLY. My point is just that Nariko is more viable then Jak and is seen more in ranked.

Less probably? Less definitely. Your "point" is clearly bottled up from somewhere else, considering you brought it up in a discussion that has nothing to do with it.

It seems like you are just clueless. You clearly don't understand that that's what most people do. Replies are rarely completely relevant. Obvious I included what I said to strengthen my points. So this makes your failed attempts to disregard my comments as pointless, pointless, because you might as well tell majority of GF users that most of the inclusions they add to their comment are useless as well. Hmm ok - There probably are less Nariko player than Jak players, but that rate has nothing to do with who is better. It has to do with their fanbases. There's only slightest more Jak players because of his game series and fanbase alone.

Again another pointless addition with your logic - Most Jak players use him because they loved his games alone. A lot of people use Jak for fun as well. Just fun. People know Jak isn't completely viable like mostly everyone else, they just use him sometimes for the fun of it, because not all players play this game hardcore'ly. I've had some Jak's actually tell me this as well over mic. "Yeah Jak isn't the best of characters, no where near top level, but I just use him because I loved his games, despite how bad he is."
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#12DreoreSilerePosted 5/18/2013 6:07:45 PM
Nariko does NOT have a reliable kill confirm to her LVL 2. Wut you talking about?
---
I should go.
#13LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 6:19:23 PM(edited)
DreoreSilere posted...
Nariko does NOT have a reliable kill confirm to her LVL 2. Wut you talking about?

If you was a skilled Nariko you would know :)

Also Jak does not have a wall hit-confirm LMAO. Punch near a wall is not reliable. Some characters have certain dodge types that will always allow them to go right through it LOL! We already all knew the WC corner confirm was taken away so yeah.

Btw if this was your attempt to bump my topic so I can get into arguments then.. sigh. because this is something that should have been in your 1st 2 comments.
---
#14KingTumbleweedPosted 5/18/2013 6:23:41 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
It seems like you are just clueless. You clearly don't understand that thats what most people do. replies are rarely completely relevant. Obvious I included what i said to strengthen my points. So this makes your failed attempts to disregard my comments as pointless pointless because you might as well tell majority of GF users that most of the inclusions they add to their comment are useless as well. Hmm ok - There probably are less Nariko player than Jak players, but that rate has nothing to do with who is better. It has to do with their fanbases. There's only slightest more Jak players because of his game series and fanbase.

It's easy to call someone else clueless. It's not easy for the real clueless person to admit it.

I don't care if that's what "most" people would do. If these people were doing what you're doing, then they'd be wrong as well, and we'd have a whole board full of ignorant fanboys.
No in fact, you are the sole minority of GameFAQs users who somehow has the supernatural ability to be ignorant as hell to any argument in support of Jak.
You sound like a sour baby right now, you're not even making any sense.

You see that whole irrelevant paragraph I just made? That's exactly the kind of stuff you're coming up with, events that don't even fit here and are just mindless points.

So I'll skip the stupid stuff and get to the main thing;

Hmm ok - There probably are less Nariko player than Jak players, but that rate has nothing to do with who is better. It has to do with their fanbases. There's only slightest more Jak players because of his game series and fanbase.

Where, oh where, did I even make mention of who was better? You know what, I've attempted to main Nariko for about 5 months now, and I can agree that she isn't as bad the internet seems to insist. But that's, listen to me, irrelevant.

Jak's. Fanbase. Is more. Vocal. Say it with me. You are living proof of this, the fact you're even continuing this discussion furthers my point.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#15DreoreSilerePosted 5/18/2013 6:35:23 PM(edited)
^

You don't need to be skilled to know that the confirm doesn't work on maps like Dojo after the walls are down, or Sandover, or even Franzea. I have YET to see a Nariko who was able to do such a thing in a real match. So far I have been able to beat every Nariko I have been matched against in a 1v1 after the other two players have died. IDK about the top Nariko players because I have never seen them in a public lobby.

Also, I have done that kill confirm (where you bounce the opponent to a wall so that they'll end up right where your first cannon shot kills them) in a match in Dreamscape. Still cannot see how I would be able to pull that off in every match.
---
I should go.
#16LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 6:41:11 PM(edited)
DreoreSilere posted...
^

You don't need to be skilled to know that the confirm doesn't work on maps like Dojo after the walls are down, or Sandover, or even Franzea. I have YET to see a Nariko who was able to do such a thing in a real match. So far I have been able to beat every Nariko I have been matched against in a 1v1 after the other two players have died. IDK about the top Nariko players because I have never seen them in a public lobby.

Since Tumble BS'ed his comment I will simply not get into his little game he's trying. SO many obvious parts in his comment that gave away his trolling attempts.

Anyway so we going to play this game again huh? Ok. Parappa's wall confirm is unreliable ONLY because of the fact that maps transition and change like Dojo :) Your logic of a KC needing to be reliable on every map is foolish. Maps mess up a lot of peoples CONFIRMS LOL! It's the map that's unreliable not the character and their move LOL! If you haven't beaten any Nariko's then you obviously haven't faced any skilled ones. I shouldn't have beaten you easily multiple times as Jak if you were actually skilled with her. I've gotten beat by all of the skilled Nariko's. Not saying that I've never won. Just saying that they beat me more because of the match up and many vulnerabilities Nariko can take the advantage o from Jak. Of course it's not fully your fault because you haven't even had the game for even 2 months. However, with that said you have no right to be going around defending Nariko when you wasn't familiar with most of her tech before the patch. It's like jumping into the MIDDLE of an argument between 2 people. You agree with one person because they sound right & rational 'at that moment' without knowing the FULL SITUATION like with Nariko before patch. You are defending a character that you don't know had highly abusive spammable moves before you got the game ( such as the disc and spinning chains). It's like me defending Toro now after getting the game a month ago without even knowing what his problems were like his divekick. "Hi i'm Toro main who maxed out Toro and beat most of the ones I think are good. He sucks now. He need some buffs." Oh but you simply did not know that Toro's divekick spam was highly abusive and constantly relied on. Hopefully you get it.
---
#17DreoreSilerePosted 5/18/2013 6:45:14 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
^

Since Tumble BS'ed his comment I will simply not get into his little game he's trying. SO many obvious parts in his comment that gave away his trolling attempts.

Anyway so we going to play this game again huh? Ok. Parappa's wall confirm is unreliable ONLY because of the fact that maps transition and change like Dojo :) Your logic of a KC needing to be reliable on every map is foolish. Maps mess up a lot of peoples CONFIRMS LOL! It's the map that's unreliable not the character and their move LOL! If you haven't beaten any Nariko's then you obviously haven't faced any skilled ones. I shouldn't have beaten you easily multiple times as Jak if you were actually skilled with her. I've gotten beat by all of the skilled Nariko's. Not saying that I've never won. Just saying that they beat me more because of the match up and many vulnerabilities Nariko can take the advantage o from Jak. Of course it's not fully your fault because you haven't even had the game for even 2 months. However, with that said you have no right to be going around defending Nariko when you wasn't familiar with most of her tech before the patch. It's like jumping into the MIDDLE of an argument between 2 people. You agree with one person because they sound right & rational 'at that moment' without knowing the FULL SITUATION like with Nariko before patch. You are defending a character that you don't know had highly abusive spammable moves before you got the game ( such as the disc and spinning chains). It's like me defending Toro now after getting the game a month ago without even knowing what his problems were like his divekick. "Hi i'm Toro main who maxed out Toro and beat most of the ones I think are good. He sucks now. He need some buffs." Oh but you simply did not know that Toro's divekick spam was highly abusive and constantly relied on. Hopefully you get it.

Thank you for your long and unconvincing argument. I'm pretty sure I didn't say I didn't fight any Narikos. Please stop trying to be the alpha male of this board, it's too funny for me.

Also, the fact that everybody else's kill confirms are messed up by certain maps does not change the fact that Nariko does not have a reliable kill confirm lol. *smh*
---
I should go.
#18KingTumbleweedPosted 5/18/2013 6:51:29 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Concession accepted.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams