Nariko complainers

#21LightEcoSagePosted 5/19/2013 4:46:16 PM
fulcar95 posted...
Blue_BaIIz posted...
As a Nariko player since day 1, some of her moves were definitely OP. Her airU1 and disks definitely needed to be toned down. I won't deny that those exact two moves needed to be changed, but the airD2 could have been left alone. But without those moves, she cannot compete with the top/high tier characters on a competitive level. She was nerfed to be balanced, but the other characters were not. Do you really want the other characters to reign on top or would you have wanted Nariko to have a fighting chance against them? They should have left her the way she was if they were just gonna leave the best characters alone imo. But if every character were balanced well, patch 1.10 Nariko is close to what she should be like.

I completely agree. I don't think that she's bad after the patch, they just removed her spammable attacks, and she really is balanced now, because if you want to do good with her you HAVE to learn her combos and how to use her supers effectively. The fact that they kept Kratos, Raiden, Kat, and everyone else with braindead HCs the same just goes to show that this game will never be balanced. I know that they want Kratos to be the noob-friendly character, but why can't they just slow him down, add a few more end frames to his attacks for punishment, or AT LEAST remove his ability to turn around with his square attacks? I think Dante pre-patch was the only perfectly balanced character, but now they're just creating more gaps, adding to the problem rather than fixing it, and focusing on DLC so they can make more money from us instead of making us happy.

Yeah :/
---
"It's heading for the city. We gotta defend it... for Damas."
#22DreoreSilerePosted 5/19/2013 4:50:52 PM(edited)
Pink_a_Dink posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
^

I'm pretty sure somewhere in the archives there would be 3 straight threads in a row created by you if one were to search "jak." I'm not patient enough to look through all that blap. Considering you're a pretty big Jak fan AND you've maxed out Jak on two accounts, it would be very likely.

At least I don't exclusively talk about Nariko lol. It's just a phase. I talked a lot about Drake before I got him to 999 and moved on to Nariko. Now it's only a matter of time before I create some threads about some other character, if I can keep my interest in this game long enough....

P.S., one mirror argument was okay, now it's just cliche.

Tried it just now. There's 3 topics by him on the first page, but not in a row. You lose lol.

https://imageshack.us/scaled/large/14/61996280.png

Only because it's funny to not be proven wrong after all. =]
---
I should go.
#23Pink_a_DinkPosted 5/19/2013 4:55:52 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
^

I'm pretty sure somewhere in the archives there would be 3 straight threads in a row created by you if one were to search "jak." I'm not patient enough to look through all that blap. Considering you're a pretty big Jak fan AND you've maxed out Jak on two accounts, it would be very likely.

At least I don't exclusively talk about Nariko lol. It's just a phase. I talked a lot about Drake before I got him to 999 and moved on to Nariko. Now it's only a matter of time before I create some threads about some other character, if I can keep my interest in this game long enough....

Tried it just now. There's 3 topics by him on the first page, but not in a row. You lose lol.

LOL. Ill be honest, I only checked the first ten pages. You proved me wrong fair and square, well played my good man. xD
---
Come join me and a bunch of others Gamefaqs users in a awesome chat where we talk about random awesome stuff! ;)
http://xat.com/heartless_House
#24SelitePosted 5/19/2013 4:56:15 PM
DreoreSilere posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
DreoreSilere posted...
^

December? Wtf?

It's nice that you're dedicated enough to look for that but seriously?
---
Pineapple Surprise!
Also: http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#25DreoreSilerePosted 5/19/2013 5:05:35 PM
Selite posted...

December? Wtf?

It's nice that you're dedicated enough to look for that but seriously?

I know, I said I wasn't patient enough to look through all that, but I set my topics views per page to the maximum and I do have enough patience actually. :D
---
I should go.
#26ButKevinBaconPosted 5/25/2013 10:04:04 AM
Lol